Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Examiner 2006

Options
  • 22-05-2018 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

HI all..in relation to the online irishnewsarchives online, the Irish Examiner for 2006 was not available online, however i was in contact with them and these records will be available soon....during the summer anyway..hopes are for the end of june!
    They have told me they have already digested them last month but just need to get them online!!
    I know i cant wait for these as there are a number of things i would like to look up on that year!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I would imagine that the vast bulk of the non-local content from 2006 is already on their website.

Advertisement