Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimm Corr King Lizard Tinfoil Hat Wearer

Options
  • 05-09-2020 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭

Is how the media portray him. Below are his thoughts on covid 19. I’m not sure how anyone in their right mind would take issue with any of the points below unless in fact THEY are the brainwashed ones due to media indoctrination.

Before I begin - I hope you won't unfollow or unfriend me if you have a different perspective to mine, but feel free to do so if you wish. We are all adults here... we're friends... we're family, so let's love, accept and respect each other... we may have different views and opinions, but we're still the same people inside.
    Ultimately, we all want the same thing... our basic human rights, to be healthy, happy and enjoy a quality of life... so we all have the same goal in mind, even though we may sometimes disagree on how to achieve it.

* We have now been robbed of 6 months of our lives... that's 6 months we will never get back... we are systematically being stripped of our basic rights and freedoms... proof is emerging that we have been lied to and deceived by our elected (and non-elected) leaders...I believe it's time to exercise our right to say "No"

* I am concerned that people are being labelled conspiracy theorists, simply because they question certain government, corporate and industrial motives, or because they question the arbitrary laws that revoke our basic human rights.

* I do not consent to the Government making decisions about my health. They were elected to serve, not control me.

* I do not consent to living in a police state.

* I do not consent to the extreme censorship that is taking place on social media platforms toward doctors, scientists and activists, who present and uphold valid data that challenges the 'official narrative' the media would have us believe. This concerns me far more than the virus.

* I do not consent to the tracking and tracing of citizens.

* I do not consent to Government making decisions without a democratic process.

* I do not consent to Politicians, or any other individuals, who are compromised by having a lucrative 'financial interest' in the Pharmaceutical Industry, making decisions about my health and wellbeing.

* I do not consent to being told that all these decisions are for my own safety.

I* I do not consent to censoring free speech under the guise of protecting me from the spread of misinformation.

* I do not consent to the closing of small businesses while multi-million dollar companies remain open.

* I do not consent to being labelled an 'anti-vaxxer', simply because I have concerns about MANDATORY, enforced vaccines or rushed procedures, without proper protocols - especially high risk ones, with limited testing that are deemed highly profitable to the most questionable of interests.

* I do not consent to the amount of division and hatred that is being encouraged between friends and families, simply for upholding opposing beliefs, or for speaking openly about what THEY believe. 💞

* I do not consent to the idea that pharmaceuticals and vaccines are the ONLY way to prevent or heal from illness... the outright dismissal of good nutrition and natural prevention and therapies is highly questionable from my perspective.

* I do not consent to the media only covering fraudulent and misleading 'case' counts, or grossly exaggerated death counts, when the survival rate is immensely higher. Fear cripples immunity, so why aren't we talking about the excellent (99.9%) recovery rates, successful treatments and therapies?

* I do not consent to the lack of care and consideration for 'non-Covid' patients, who have been denied access to essential treatments, consultations and surgeries for Cancer, Cardio-vascular and other life threatening conditions. Their lives matter too!!!

* I don't consent to 'House Arrests' and Lock Downs... staying home doesn’t protect against domestic violence, sexual abuse, depression, anxiety, starvation and suicide; all of which are costing many more lives than the virus.

Here's what I DO consent to:
    * Being a free and critical thinker.
    * A parent, who is protecting the future of all children.
    * An individual who cares about tomorrow... someone who understands the connection between the health of our planet and our own health
    * A caring person, who will never stop fighting injustice and tyranny... or questioning and condemning the lies and manipulation of the Government and the Media.

* We all come into this world with nothing and we'll leave with nothing... the bit in the middle is called LIFE... life is a precious gift from our Maker... none of us know how long that gift will last, so make the most of every second, every minute and every hour of every day... live, love, take chances, not orders... be kind, be tolerant and be happy... don't waste another second waiting for things to change... BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

If you agree, please copy and paste, to show your support for this stand we must take, for the sake of our freedom and the freedom of future generations and for our once great country

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

🇮🇪

Something didn't copy correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It’s the Irish flag. Boards doesn’t do emojis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Have to say I can't disgree any of those points..

Apart from the Maker part..

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

Agree with some points, disagree with others, I thought the one about censoring free speech ironic as he is availing of his right to speak freely right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laguacamaya

Ehhh...I hate to break it to ya...But these are not our Jimmy boy's "thoughts" (Please feel free to copy and paste)

• Advertisement

Ehhh...I hate to break it to ya...But these are not our Jimmy boy's "thoughts" (Please feel free to copy and paste)

Source?

Agree with some points, disagree with others, I thought the one about censoring free speech ironic as he is availing of his right to speak freely right there!

Ironic? Shows how little you know. YouTube has purged most of these people who think like that. Google has removed absolutely tonnes of similar from their search engine. Facebook actively removes “false information” and their new policy guidelines you must follow mean removal of posts and profiles deleted for posting similar.

Ironic? Shows how little you know. YouTube has purged most of these people who think like that. Google has removed absolutely tonnes of similar from their search engine. Facebook actively removes “false information” and their new policy guidelines you must follow mean removal of posts and profiles deleted for posting similar.

You would be surprised at what I know! I know for example that youtube and face book are not the sources of all information! Broaden your horizons a little, there are plenty of podcasts and other websites out there, besides Jim Corr has enough money to set up his own sites/podcasts if he want's, the internet doesn't begin and end with Google!

You would be surprised at what I know! I know for example that youtube and face book are not the sources of all information! Broaden your horizons a little, there are plenty of podcasts and other websites out there, besides Jim Corr has enough money to set up his own sites/podcasts if he want's, the internet doesn't begin and end with Google!

You said “how ironic” how am I supposed to know what else you’re aware of. Meerly informing you Jim won’t have Facebook for much longer.

You said “how ironic” how am I supposed to know what else you’re aware of. Meerly informing you Jim won’t have Facebook for much longer.

I'm not trying to start a row with you I was merely pointing out that his quote about censoring free speech is freely available! IMHO that's irony!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

����

I have made OP more readable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I have made OP more readable.
    I'm seeing stars now. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭joeguevara

He forgot to include that he does not consent to paying back debts or telling the truth in court. https://www.thejournal.ie/jim-corr-acc-bank-debt-loan-910569-May2013/

He also doesn’t consent to admitting the lies spouted about 5G.

https://twitter.com/jimcorrsays/status/1285696998038032384?lang=en

joeguevara wrote: »
    He forgot to include that he does not consent to paying back debts or telling the truth in court. https://www.thejournal.ie/jim-corr-acc-bank-debt-loan-910569-May2013/

He also doesn’t consent to admitting the lies spouted about 5G.

https://twitter.com/jimcorrsays/status/1285696998038032384?lang=en

How about discussing the topic?

How about discussing the topic?

I think the fact he picks and chooses what he consents to is very pertinent. The guy is pretending to be a man of the people but while being a millionaire, fails to pay his debt to the bank. Also, he bounces from bogus theory to bogus Henry without ever admitting that he was wrong and raising fear with lies.

I don’t give credence to anyone who has no value in the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"* I do not consent to Government making decisions without a democratic process."

What does he consider a "democratic process"? A public vote on every decision the government make? Bit pointless having a government so, just let everyone in the country throw their thoughts up for votes. We can all vote 50 times a day on every little decision that has to be made in the country.

Most right thinking people take a general election as giving the government consent to make decisions on how to run the country.

"* I do not consent to the idea that pharmaceuticals and vaccines are the ONLY way to prevent or heal from illness... the outright dismissal of good nutrition and natural prevention and therapies is highly questionable from my perspective"

I must have missed the part where the medical community and government made an announcement to eat all youre meals straight from a pan with an inch of fat in it cos it makes no difference.

Homeopathy can get fooked though. "here , take my special water and it'll fix you, only €50 a go" . Those people are damaging peoples health by peddling nonsense to sick people.

The media hasn't portrayed him in any way to me. I read his own words in his tweets and came to the conclusion that he's lost the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

When Jedward make you look like a bit of a prat, you’re probably not on a winner...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

He's a bit 'out there' generally speaking but I can't say that I disagree with most of what being said there.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I can't say that I disagree with most of what being said there.

The whole lot of it is nothing more than the normal facebook nonsense that gets shared around by most of the middle aged women on it constantly.

Starvation caused by lockdown? What sort of ****e is he on about.

This whole lot of general crap that has just enough specific words to rile up the aul one's

"Here's what I DO consent to:
    * Being a free and critical thinker.
    * A parent, who is protecting the future of all children.
    * An individual who cares about tomorrow... someone who understands the connection between the health of our planet and our own health
    * A caring person, who will never stop fighting injustice and tyranny... or questioning and condemning the lies and manipulation of the Government and the Media."

"* I do not consent to being labelled an 'anti-vaxxer', simply because I have concerns about MANDATORY, enforced vaccines or rushed procedures, without proper protocols - especially high risk ones, with limited testing that are deemed highly profitable to the most questionable of interests"

The only person I've heard talk about putting deadlines on when there should be a vaccine ready for is these nutjobs hero, fupping Trump.

Again, more nonsense. The app is completely optional, so no one needs or cares whether Jim Corr consents.

"* I do not consent to the tracking and tracing of citizens."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Allinall

He said “before I begin”, and then began,

That’s enough for me.

It is amazing when you think of the fantastic people like John Lewis leading the Bloody Sunday civil rights march, or John Hume leading peace march or Bernadette Devlin leading women’s rights marches and then now you have Gemma o Doherty, Jim Corr and the crazy one in the crutch leading thousand through the streets of Dublin. It’s the opposite carlsberg don’t do marches but if they did concept...

British flag apparently

• Subscribers Posts: 41,076 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Jim coor is not media worthy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Thats a favourable selection of quotes from Jim. Most of his ramblings and likes/retweets are of a very insecure and scared mind. As his sisters said once, he just needs to stay off the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Rationalwiki's description pretty much sums it up
    He is a 9/11 truther,[1] a climate change denier,[2] a toxinophobe,[3] an anti-vaxxer,[4] a QAnon believer,[5] and a suporter of homeopathy.[6] He is also a supporter of anti-abortion transphobic anti-vaxxer Gemma O'Doherty a formerly respected Irish Independent journalist who seems to have gone off the rails and who was banned from YouTube for racism in July 2019.[7]

Prior to 2014, Corr's website was full of anti-fluoride hysteria, 7/7 denialism, links to Mercola articles, repetition of false flag operation accusations from the likes of Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson, and so many other examples of crackpottery that it could almost have been used as a touchstone for Scopie's law.[8] Someone, possibly the band's manager or one of Corr's sisters, seems to have talked him into toning down the website, but as of summer 2019, he continued to be a vortex of crank magnetism on Twitter.

Corr is also a supporter of Donald Trump.[9]
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jim_Corr

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Rationalwiki's description pretty much sums it up

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jim_Corr

I was nodding along but he really lost me at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I was nodding along but he really lost me at the end.

In fairness there's some great mental gymnastics involved when conspiracy theorists support Trump, they think 9-11 was an inside job but then you have Trump placing a ban on people from muslim countries (excluding Saudi Arabia where the hijackers were from which also goes against being tough on terror).

Ipso wrote: »
    In fairness there's some great mental gymnastics involved when conspiracy theorists support Trump, they think 9-11 was an inside job but then you have Trump placing a ban on people from muslim countries (excluding Saudi Arabia where the hijackers were from which also goes against being tough on terror).

If you don’t think 9/11 was an inside job you haven’t done any kind of research at all. 9/11 and the JFK assassination are just bonkers when you start digging.

As for the rest of the stuff Jim is involved in such as Gemma, 5g, anti vaxx stuff... now that takes a great stretch of imagination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If you don’t think 9/11 was an inside job you haven’t done any kind of research at all. 9/11 and the JFK assassination are just bonkers when you start digging.

As for the rest of the stuff Jim is involved in such as Gemma, 5g, anti vaxx stuff... now that takes a great stretch of imagination.
    But a lot of us have done research into 9/11 and JFK and the moon landing hoax theory.

They have a lot more in common with the stuff Gemma and Jim promote than your comfortable with I think.

Advertisement