Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Paddocks, Donabate

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

• Registered Users Posts: 8 TheProfessor23

Grand, all minor stuff, good finish to house in general. Going up today (Wednesday) to inspect the snags, and then get the ball rolling with the sale closure. I am hoping to get keys in the next 2/3 weeks. It will be great to be in the house before Xmas!

That's great news! I'm really hoping to be in before Christmas too, but at this stage who knows. Seems to be non stop delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Beithk13

Hi, just wondering if anyone in phase two knows does the extractor fan in the kitchen come on automatically? I can’t hear it working!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kimbo2712

Andy said the fan is equipped with some sort of a motion sensor (so it turns itself on when someone walks in) and it also comes on even when nobody is there if humidity is high. I could barely hear anything in the kitchen myself but the extractor system in the attic was definitely working!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Horserun

Hi, been a long time since anything posted on the forum for The Paddocks. It has come to my attention that the Developer has decided to sell 3 houses to Fingal County Council. It is very disappointing that the Developer has decided to do this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭highdef

Why is it disappointing that a certain individual, or group in this case, is allowed to purchase from the developer?

The assurance which was given by the Estate Agent, Builder and the DEVELOPER make this decision disappointing on many levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭highdef

So it's disappointing on many levels, can you elaborate? Is this just a personal disappointment (at many levels) or is it something more? I had a look at the sales brochure and a few other bits that I googled and it looks just like any other high density housing estate so I'm unsure what makes it so disappointing that the local county council is purchasing a small number of this houses. This is quite the norm in housing estates these days so I can't quite figure out what is stemming your disappointment when it's pretty much an expectation when living in a modern housing estate.

• Advertisement

I am not sure if you had the pleasure to deal with the 3 entities mentioned above. But if you did, with the assurances given you would understand the disappointment on many levels.

Advertisement