Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some test drivers for a new touch.boards.ie

Options
  • 07-12-2012 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

We're looking to get a small (and I do mean small - less than ten) number of people to help us do some testing of a new look and layout we're putting together for the touch screen version of Boards (touch.boards.ie). We're looking for some people to come in to our office to tell us what they think.

Obviously, being Dublin based makes this a lot easier. We reckon it'll take about 30-45 minutes tops and we'll reimburse you for your time.

We'd like to do the testing the week after next, so if you're interested, stick your name down after this post (it won't show up, this forum is pre-moderated, so don't worry) and I'll get in contact with you if you fit into the categories we're looking for. We'll be doing this again on an ongoing basis when we roll out new features, so if you don't get an opportunity to join in this time, there'll definitely be more calls for help.

Thanks very much folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Thank you very much for all the replies on this folks, I've a big list of offers which is hugely appreciated. I'll be sending out PMs to some of you later on today.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement