Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majorca - Walking difficulties

Options
  • 24-06-2019 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of advice on a suitable resort in Majorca. Problem for me is a bit of walking disability. I can't really do hills or steep slopes and I'd have a max range of around 300m at a time. Looking for an area where there is a good bit of activity and near a range of good restaurants to watch the world go by and be near enough the sea. . In our 50's, so a busy bar rather than a club is our taste. We were in Alcudia and Palma many years ago.

If you can recommend an area, I'll research the hotels and apartments. Within 25 minutes of the airport would be a bonus, I hate those magical mystery transfers and would be taking a taxi

Thank You

Advertisement