Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Chess Congress

Options
  • 01-06-2019 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

I know that there is a lot of social unrest in Drogheda these days but is that really a feasible excuse for the crappy confusing website? Does anyone have the results of their ongoing congress because I sure as hell can't find them?
    Also if they had posted the list of entrants in advance maybe more people might have entered,then again maybe they did and I just couldn't find them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Retd.LoyolaCpt

Results up now - very strong masters section. Brady, Daly, Carroll and the 2 Kanyamarlas on 2/2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

sodacat11 wrote: »
    I know that there is a lot of social unrest in Drogheda these days but is that really a feasible excuse for the crappy confusing website? Does anyone have the results of their ongoing congress because I sure as hell can't find them?
    Also if they had posted the list of entrants in advance maybe more people might have entered,then again maybe they did and I just couldn't find them.
    Someone should have their salary docked for this outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭sodacat11

mikhail wrote: »
    Someone should have their salary docked for this outrage.
    Or they could be sentenced to spend time with a pretentious git who enjoys quoting Latin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Tim Harding

They seem to have posted other results and lots of pictures but forgot to post the final result of the top section.

https://droghedachessclub.wordpress.com/

Can somebody enlighten us about the final results?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Retd.LoyolaCpt

Results up now. Wins for white on top 3 boards so three-way tie for first: Brady, Tarun and Trisha Kanyamarala. Other sections were posted earlier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement