Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressmaker in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-10-2016 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

HI - I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a dressmaker in Dublin?
    I'm looking to have a very simple piece made but I have been "stood up" at an appointment with one dressmaker (still no reason given) and have unable to get in touch with others I have rang (3 different places).

If anyone can recommend even a dressmaking student looking for a nixer I'd be very grateful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭George White

Same.
    Looking for someone who for 200 quid can rpf-0829.jpg?w=500ecreate this dress in size 20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

There's one in Blackrock called Studio 54. They definitely do alterations and I think they do making up as well. Worth a phone call.
    It's on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

we used Kate in Kate Atelier in Phibsburgh for all our bridesmaids dresses for our wedding, and she's also done a load of alterations for us. She made patterns up for 5 very different dresses from sketches and pics we gave her. Now, she's busy and in demand and once or twice forgotten we were due for a fitting with one of our girls but honestly the dresses were STUNNING.

Advertisement