Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher Cork Sunday, 23rd June

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Heckler wrote: »
    i can hear the **** from my back door. **** off Liam ya ****.

It doesn't count as heckling if you're doing it from your back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭lalababa

I could hear it from a mile and a half away. As with the sat Eve concert, how loud was it inside independent park and is that Musgrave pk or what/where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Had a few too many pints and thought the gig was meh but looking back at videos I have the was quite a good gig but would of liked to hear Live Forever and Aquciensse. Felt Liam didnt interact much with the crowd but didnt really need too. Nice seeing Bonehead too. Gerry Cinnamon was quite good and really got the crowd going. Think they should of got another band as the wait around for Cinnamon felt long enough

Hopefully the brothers put there differences behind them and they reform Oasis someday. Its just not the same hearing the songs solo

The crowd were rough with a lot more than drink going around. Lots of cubicle sharing. Some guy next to me found about €120 on the ground at the bar but he asked me was it mine and stupid me said no. He took it and I'd say he had a great night lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Gig was rough as fcuk scumbags throwing pint glasses throughout the gig these were plastic but still woeful behaviour. Load of scraps throughout the gig and stewards didn't give a fcuk. Trouble spilled out on the streets after big scrap outside mcds.
    The gig was good liam in top form Savage set list

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Thought it was savage, Liam on top form.
    Was pleasantly surprised by Gerry Cinnamon too, had kinda heard about him but never listened to him. Got the crowd going big time.
    lalababa wrote: »
    I could hear it from a mile and a half away. As with the sat Eve concert, how loud was it inside independent park and is that Musgrave pk or what/where is it?

Yeah that's where it is.
    Was loud but not too loud, guess sound travels well because it's a stadium ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The crowd were rough with a lot more than drink going around. Lots of cubicle sharing. Some guy next to me found about €120 on the ground at the bar but he asked me was it mine and stupid me said no. He took it and I'd say he had a great night lol

I thought it was class. great to see him. Would of loved loads of more Oasis but had a fair idea what the set would be.

The crowd where I was, was grand but wht the f**k was with the scumbags throwing pints? I don't mind anyone taking anything, let them at it. But the scum with pints, I haven't seen that before. What was the story with the fight after?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Lads, they weren't pints, they were piss.. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Lads, they weren't pints, they were piss.. .

:eek: I did see one lad throw the end of his pint. Unless he was drinking his own piss

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

€6 a pint was steep but the usual high rip off price for gigs here.

You be jealous of the lads who can take all that **** bound to be a cheaper night for them but the buzz could lead to something more serious imo. I'll stick to my pints at gigs thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Every oasis gig back in the day had people throwing pints. Haven't seen it at a gig in years. Didnt see it at Liam G in malahide last year funnily enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Really enjoyed this. Got saturated though especially in the last 30 mins of Liam G - Was a really sticky-wet-mist.

Advertisement