Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Ultrasound

You forgot about morning sickness, then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,343 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Sneak level Chiny?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

They're tanks.

More here
    attachment?postId=1642916&attachmentId=226917

Translations are funny, not sure about sarcasm translating well.
    http://www.openlab.co/forums/thread/302291/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

62348851_2786007924805109_2581884753510662144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=f00955bfad4fc805da26b51d5e43a210&oe=5D7C1493

That reminds me of this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    That reminds me of this :D

And they're still looking for his body

That's freaky

• Registered Users Posts: 78,282 ✭✭✭✭Victor

iph7FE1m.jpg
    The irony of quite a few Stevie Wonder fans not being able to see the performance either.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110548088&postcount=2961

That looks like what happens when you drop a full vacuum cleaner bag and it bursts...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

^^^
    That was very close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Tabnabs wrote: »
    yoq19rfc8x631.jpg
    I believe 100% this happened. Because obviously any sane person would hear a gunshot and go outside and walk up to the person with the gun for a chat.

Yes I'm fun at parties :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I believe 100% this happened. Because obviously any sane person would hear a gunshot and go outside and walk up to the person with the gun for a chat.

Yes I'm fun at parties :P
    So you're telling me you don't believe a screenshot of an anonymous Facebook comment discussing a screenshot of a tweet? Man, you must have trust issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Mad stuff but also pretty amazing.
    https://i.imgur.com/bMvCwX4.gif

Algerian Feuzi Zabaat, 17, was called a hero for catching a two-year-old mid-air.

Syrian toddler Doha Muhammed stumbled out of an open second floor window while her mother was cooking.

Luckily, Mr Zabaat saw her from the street and was able to catch her without any injuries.

The incident took place in Istanbul, Turkey.

(not sure what the orange and white things are books maybe)

The worrying thing here in litigious Ireland, is that no-one would step forward to try to catch the kid. Imagine the lawsuit if you let the kid's head hit the footpath. Or if an arm got broken. It would be all your fault, not the careless mother that actually allowed it to happen. :(

The worrying thing here in litigious Ireland, is that no-one would step forward to try to catch the kid. Imagine the lawsuit if you let the kid's head hit the footpath. Or if an arm got broken. It would be all your fault, not the careless mother that actually allowed it to happen. :(

Ah now, anyone in their right mind would try to catch her. I don't give people much credit, but I do give them a little more credit than that! It'd be like suing the fire services for not being able to get everyone out of a fire unscathed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

20 years ago you probably wouldnt have imagined some **** suing an hotel for falling of a swing because there "were no instructions ans supervision" but here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

GBX wrote: »
    dmC5JVD.jpg

Needs quinoa :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

joujoujou wrote: »
    483771.jpg
    Needs the full quote

“I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?"

Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.”

- John Glenn

^^^

Two million parts and 100 tonnes of explosives.
    6666_d8e7.png

Penguins can fly!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110556741&postcount=7025

#3 Long-haired girlfriend who cleans up after herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

New Home wrote: »
    Ah now, anyone in their right mind would try to catch her. I don't give people much credit, but I do give them a little more credit than that! It'd be like suing the fire services for not being able to get everyone out of a fire unscathed.

Well, everyone should know that there is a 'Good Samaritan' law since 2011 that protects people going to the aid of someone in danger.

http://www.cearta.ie/2011/08/new-irish-law-on-the-liability-of-good-samaritans-a-clatter-of-the-law/

If you didn't do something, and you had the capacity to do so, then I'd say you could be liable for not acting. So no harm in making an effort within your own capabilities, as long as you don't kick the person in the head out of context of what was needed!!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

6454_a61e.jpeg
    When I saw the image first,I could only see the roof. I though the pigeons were people. :embarrassed:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Guess they get plenty of repeat business

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fritzelly wrote: »
    Guess they get plenty of repeat business
    And they can still put deposit on a BMW

6486_9423_740.jpeg

finally , crop circles explained

New Home wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110556741&postcount=7025

#3 Long-haired girlfriend who cleans up after herself.

4. one if these then the long haired girlfriend.
    hairstopper.jpg

483894.JPG

This is precisely why burgers are sold as 1/4 pounders instead of1/3 pounders, the dumb pubic thought the quarter is bigger than the third because a four is bigger* than a three.

* four being more than three, stupid, I know, but try explaining it to someone who doesn't get it! :rolleyes:

This is precisely why burgers are sold as 1/4 pounders instead of1/3 pounders, the dumb pubic thought the quarter is bigger than the third because a four is bigger* than a three.

* four being more than three, stupid, I know, but try explaining it to someone who doesn't get it! :rolleyes:

I must be very giddy tonight but I can't stop laughing at that! I only used a 1/3 cup and it was sweet enough for us she says.. as she slips into a diabetic coma :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,343 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Maybe i’m just a bit slower than everyone else, or maybe older, but Desti?

Maybe i’m just a bit slower than everyone else, or maybe older, but Desti?

That's his desti knee. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

That's his desti knee. :D

He wasn't the only one not to get that one :o

• Advertisement

His other one must say "compa"

I'm sure he likes his own compa knee. :D

Advertisement