Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC part set

Options
  • 25-06-2019 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Apologies if this has been answered before but just wondering if anyone might be able to help me regarding a part set of the SW-10270.

I know it's configured to set via 0#7 at night but I'm worried I or the Mrs might forget to unset it before opening a door or window in the morning - is there any way of setting it up to bleep when the PIR is triggered (the same as when the front door is opened in full set mode) to help eliminate that possibility?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes

Enable PiR to be included for Part Set.
    Make sure PiR has access attribute.
    Change part guard to timed.
    Turn on Access to EE for part set.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 The Prisoner

Many thanks for the reply KK, would there be any chance of dumbing it down for me though? :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Do you have engineer access?
    These are the changes needed to be made in engineer mode.

Advertisement