Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

8bIBxou.gif

https://i.imgur.com/8bIBxou.mp4

Probably "better" to just click the link and watch with sound.

Might also not be too safe for work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

inforfun wrote: »
    8bIBxou.gif

https://i.imgur.com/8bIBxou.mp4

Probably "better" to just click the link and watch with sound.

Might also not be too safe for work

Dear everyone,
    I have a dizzying headache and have taken painkillers.

Having just watched the above, I'm now questioning whether in fact, someone had substituted the paracetamol with some brain sizzling potion or whether I'm merely watching too much interweb.

In case I die later, it's been...something, thank you all.

Much love,
    Buttercup
    X

inforfun wrote: »
    {In my best Jeremy Clarkson voice} I went on the internet and found this:

The fat wan and the gay lad are having a ball though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

U3JICfx.gif

https://i.imgur.com/U3JICfx.mp4

Not my ****ing problem\job.

Looks like they're preventing the bridge from becoming log jammed and getting washed away.

Most likely yes. But would make sense to approach it from another position than from the middle of the bridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Looks like they're preventing the bridge from becoming log jammed and getting washed away.

He was too busy to put it anywhere else, apparently all the downstream bridges are also blocked.... ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Probably a problem for the next town council, now. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

*moved foot on land

ThinkstockPhotos-514273050.jpg?itok=44fjUvbE

Severe leg cramp

529148.gif

530214.jpg

475995.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

^^^^^ probably had a chip on his shoulder.

The peelers got him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

He appealed and got off by the skin of his teeth.

530824.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

^^^^^ probably had a chip on his shoulder.
    Those that are a blight on the community deserve criminal records.

I hope he fries. But only after they've given him a good roasting.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Did the stalk him ? Was it hidden under his jacket ?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭mrm

New Home wrote: »
    I hope he fries. But only after they've given him a good roasting.

He'll appeal it!

530817.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Ffs. I couldn't even finish listening to her queefing on and on.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Ffs. I couldn't even finish listening to her queefing on and on.

Dunno, interesting chick. Kinda makes me yearn for a unit. Anus is always an option?

Dunno, interesting chick. Kinda makes me yearn for a unit. Anus is always an option?
    Politicians have been pulling words out of their arses since the start of recorded history, so why not wool and knit it, at least something useful would come out of it.

But no one would want to wear it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Don't encourage her. Next she'll be knitting a red jumper when mother nature makes her monthly visit.

Eh... that doesn't stop her... look at the video (but not around mealtime, and not without a bucket at hand).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Bucket isn't required, unless you're the most prudish of sensitive souls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Bucket isn't required, unless you're the most prudish of sensitive souls.

You HAVE watched the video, have you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Having seen the head on her and listened to her for about 10 seconds, unusually I lost all desire to see her lady bits.

Don't fancy a fishy scarf either.

New Home wrote: »
    You HAVE watched the video, have you?

Yes. I wouldn't have commented otherwise. Her "art" aside, which I thought nonsense, I just don't see the menstrual cycle as something to induce vomit.

Well, not if it's your own. But that ^^^, to me, was like finding a used pad left in the middle of a public bathroom. Gross.

It's not like you're being asked to model the scarf :pac:

It's not like you're asked to pick up the used pad, either! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I love you guys. You keep the world revolving.

That video, well, that's just weird.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Imagine listing ^^^ that as a hobby on a dating profile.
    Shuddering here.

And for the umpteenth time, the sentence "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" springs to mind.

R3hDjT.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

62144451_148004773001496_3107119755544495569_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MjA2MTgzMjczMDk0OTQ5NjIxMQ%3D%3D.2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    At least they paid the tax.

But... what if it's a fake? :eek:

Mad stuff but also pretty amazing.
    bMvCwX4.gif

Algerian Feuzi Zabaat, 17, was called a hero for catching a two-year-old mid-air.

Syrian toddler Doha Muhammed stumbled out of an open second floor window while her mother was cooking.

Luckily, Mr Zabaat saw her from the street and was able to catch her without any injuries.

The incident took place in Istanbul, Turkey.

(not sure what the orange and white things are books maybe)

• Advertisement

Advertisement