Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wednesday 19th June

Options
  • 19-06-2019 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Don't want to clutter up the Ascot thread.

1.50 Hamilton, Hidden Spell, around 7/4 on the exchange and I think thats a fine price. Really good second last time. I've backed this to win. I think the second fav Probable Cause is over exposed in this type or race already and I don't think will play a part in the finish.

Good luck to anyone betting today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Last bet of the day for me.

The delayed 4.35 Uttoxeter, Cougar Kid around 11/4. Max win bet for me. Bit of info I got.

I'm out

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Last bet of the day for me.

The delayed 4.35 Uttoxeter, Cougar Kid around 11/4. Max win bet for me. Bit of info I got.

I'm out

Out of money?! Seriously though this drifted like a barge prior to the off. I thought you purposely wait till near the off to make sure your selection is been well supported. This one done nothing but drift and you still went max win on it?

Advertisement