Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight's Boxing 15/6 (Warrington - Galahad, Fury - Schwartz, WBSS)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Never a robbery. Close fight that could've gone either way. Going to need a higher output to beat Warrington in Leeds though.

Would be avoiding Shakur Stevenson like the plague if I'm Warrington though. Slicker southpaw than Galahad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

Not a robbery, pretty poor fight. Galahad landed clean shots and made Warrington miss a lot, but he had no solid output of his own, spent too much time initiating the clinch, smothered the work and held on. A bit more activity Galahad would have had this, but I'm sorry you can't win a world title like that. He also was very close to getting docked a point a few times in the fight.

Warrington just won and no more, I'd have him up by two but I didn't score it. I sincerely hope we never see the rematch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Any pub in Dublin open to watch the Fury fight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

mdwexford wrote: »
    Any pub in Dublin open to watch the Fury fight?

At 4am? Highly doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Was not expecting a 2nd round KO. Master class from Fury but Shcwartz offered abolutley nothing and was down with a light jab through the gloves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Lads he's made some mistakes in the past but Tyson Fury is a f*cking legend. I pray he keeps his head together and stays on the right path.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

This Romanov vs Bracamonte fight is fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Makabu-Kudrayshov didn't disappoint

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Angliru wrote: »
    Makabu-Kudrayshov didn't disappoint

Yes it was a nice little card. Kudryashov has surely nowhere to go now.

Advertisement