Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-06-2019, 12:29   #1
AlkasElsa

Remember early 2000s slogan socks?

So I was shopping in New Look the other day when I saw loads of cool slogan socks, y'know the colorful ones with the pictures and slogans on them (only new to this so it won't let me share URLs but there's a load of em on the New Look website)

Anyways I bought a load of them and it took me back to when I was growing up in the early 2000s when every girl seemed to have those kinda socks with phrases like groovy chick and drama queen on them. And it made me realise...I MISS THOSE! don't get the modern obsession for ankle socks, they're just so plain and bland

Anyone else here used to have slogan/picture socks like those a few years ago? Bonus points if you still have photos as all mine are gone now
Advertisement
09-06-2019, 18:38   #2
dee_mc

I used to get them in Penneys. I remember having a pair with "mobile addict" on, around the time I got my first mobile phone.
Tesco always have them - more puns than slogans, usually.
Thanks from:
09-06-2019, 22:23   #3
AlkasElsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_mc View Post
I used to get them in Penneys. I remember having a pair with "mobile addict" on, around the time I got my first mobile phone.
Tesco always have them - more puns than slogans, usually.
I had the mobile addict ones too!

hadn't actually seen those kinda ones in tesco, must try for them, thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion