Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Expo

Options
  • 24-02-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone that is interested in Boats and fishing should try and get to the Expo in the Galway Bay hotel, its on today and tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭lorcan122

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Anyone that is interested in Boats and fishing should try and get to the Expo in the Galway Bay hotel, its on today and tomorrow.
    Heard that it is going to be pretty big and well planned expo this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i take it the the naval vessel L.E. Aisling is alongside in galway harbour for this as its twinned with galway

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭lorcan122

i take it the the naval vessel L.E. Aisling is alongside in galway harbour for this as its twinned with galway

I think it is off the coast of cork, looking for boats what are violating the fishing box, that's what I heard, might be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

lorcan122 wrote: »
    I think it is off the coast of cork, looking for boats what are violating the fishing box, that's what I heard, might be wrong though.
    ah i see

Advertisement