Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Dragons Den

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

yes its over thank God not a patch on the UK version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fortune99

irish dragons den are jokers

never take a bite unless they are 200% sure that they will make money an they can screw people out of their dreams..don like them at all...parasites all the way through

if i were to invest in the business...
    my percentage going forward...
    for that reason...im out

boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

If you had to be good looking to be rich all the dragons would be paupers queuing for their soup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Sarah Newman doesn't care about anybody.

or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

I was surprised to see Sarah Newman investing last night..I didnt know she was going out Dj Carey..no wonder it was a company that made Hurls..

I thought the Grab Radio application last night was good..I reckon they will do well with that one..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

Sarah Newman doesn't care about anybody.

Poor DJ is probably at home doing the dishes.
    What a two ends of a bi**h.

I hate the way each Dragon tries to be funnier than the next. Bobby Kerr: "you call it Croc..i would call it a croc of something else"..

Their constantly trying to out do each other. They aint as professional as the english guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Ever see the Canadian Version? - its very good.

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Ever see the Canadian Version? - its very good.
    i cant say i have..I like the Australian verison..this guy is on it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭strandsman

Folks, the irish dragons den was very poor this year, Poor in quality of business ideas and POOR in the cash the dragons had to invest, Those guys i think dont have the cash we are led to believe they have that's why they are slow to invest.It should be called the AIB den (no money), They had an excuse for every person who asked for a large amount of money. The english version is more profesional and there is a better spread of expertise and more cash in the dragons pockets, I mean what does a coffee shop owner (Bobby) know about internet/technology based business's?. Theo on English dragons has a large retail network across the uk so he can distribute a new product easily. The irish dragons need to be replaced next year with some people who have more balls, cash, expertise, knowledge. anyone agree?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

I agree, or just end the Irish version and watch the English one.
    Does anyone know where I can buy a handbag with a light in it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

strandsman wrote: »
    I mean what does a coffee shop owner (Bobby) know about internet/technology based business's

About as much as James Caan or Deborah on the English one in fairness.

I agree they dont compare with the English ones but they do have their own areas of expertise. Unfortunately like most shows that get copied from their British or American versions they just dont work here or have the same appeal or type of people involved. The Apprentice is another example, the Irish version is just awful compared to the other two.

Advertisement