Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese People

Options
  • 23-11-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Don'tcha just love Chinese People? They're just the nicest chaps around.

Oh yeah, and you know those Chicago Town Pizzas? Yeah, they actually ARE better than Four Star and Domino's! Yeah! I know, right!?

Well, that's it for now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i like japan more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Korea ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

Oh, I dunno about that. I mean the country's great, yeah, much better economy and lots of robots and everything, but the actual people... Ah, you know they just don't have that whole discipline beat into them, you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

And anyway this is supposed to be a happy thread!

I love it when I click the big main button in Microsoft Office 2007. It's just such a great button, you know?

And how about those Byzantines? Those guys knew how to partay!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭xyz1

the great thing about china is its full of chinese people. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

The Chinese, a great bunch of lads!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Unfortunately for you, halla, nobody likes trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement