Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What has O1s1n damaged more?

Options
  • 02-11-2017 1:43pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'm not sure what I've damaged more, myself or my possessions :pac:

So, over the years we've seen wholesale destruction of pride and property by O1s1n.
    Between dropped arcade cabinets, an unfortunate encounter between a lift shaft and an arcade stool and the latest, a cable, he has been tough on his stuff.

Please, vote now....

What has O1s1n damaged more of? 10 votes

Himself?
    0%
    His possessions?
    60%
    super_furryfrasro1s1nlmimmfnAtavan-HalenSparks43 6 votes
    Atari Jaguar?
    40%
    eddhorseCiDeRmAnalpahaeaglePro2ac 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

His possessions?
    You really have trolling your own forum down to a fine art :pac:

Funnily enough, my Atari Jaguar is in immaculate condition. Probably because it's been kept away from me in a box in the attic :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Atari Jaguar?
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder, you probably think it's a great machine, and will continue to do so, right up to the point you play something on it, and just before you slip and drop it into a wood chipper.

Master of the Universe

His possessions?
    'I didn't even have a wood chipper?!'

Not sure if this thread is some kind of awfully timed precog, as I'm looking to clear out my lockup the weekend after next.

If one of my candies tumbles down four flights of stairs I'll be blaming you and your jinxing powers! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Atari Jaguar?
    Neck and neck between yourself and your Jag as having been damaged more.... I think we are close to a breakthrough....
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step you know....
    I just want you to know, we're all rooting for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Well there was that time he almost blew himself and the house up with the gas leak from the radiator, but BLAST proceesing saved the day again!*

*© of Inviere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Pro2ac

Atari Jaguar?
    If a wife counts as a possession (Just single-handedly put feminism back 100 years) than definitely my mental well being. No contest.

Master of the Universe

His possessions?
    Doge wrote: »
    Well there was that time he almost blew himself and the house up with the gas leak from the radiator, but BLAST proceesing saved the day again!*

*© of Inviere

Sweet jesus, I totally forgot about that. Would have taken out a 700k house in Clontarf with me. Some high score! :D
    Pro2ac wrote: »
    If a wife counts as a possession (Just single-handedly put feminism back 100 years) than definitely my mental well being. No contest.

Is this turning into an intervention??

Atari Jaguar?
    Pro2ac wrote: »

Ha... eh no... no they don't.

But you've got a live one on your hands....

Just hide the matches and sharp cutlery, lest he injure himself, and others.

ruprecht.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The Sega forum.

Too soon?

Advertisement