Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary on Chinese People in Ireland!

Options
  • 20-03-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I am a Masters student in Multimedia here in DCU. At the moment myself and two other students are working on a video Documentary about the history of the Chinese Community here in Ireland.

We are hoping to speak to some people who (like yourselves) are Irish born but who's parents, or even grandparents, came over from China and have made Ireland their home.

So if anyone thinks they can help, please post or send me a mail,

Thanks a million,

Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gock5446

Wow;

You got no response! I'm looking for help concerning trying to find out what my girlfriend's Chinese qualifications in the field of accounts/accounting are equivalent to in Ireland.

Would you be aware of any way for me to tackle this problem or would you have encountered anyone through the making of your film that might be able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement