Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with learning Chinese

Options
  • 01-11-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    i am currently studying Chinese one night a week and am finding it quite difficult to grasp the language ( my Teacher is excellent ) i just find I am tired after working all day and then doing a night course . Anyway I really would like to learn this fascinating language and continue with my classes . Maybe if a Chinese person is wishing to brush up on there English we could help each other ? I am based southside near Cherrywood . if you could PM me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭fancynick

SATNAV wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    i am currently studying Chinese one night a week and am finding it quite difficult to grasp the language ( my Teacher is excellent ) i just find I am tired after working all day and then doing a night course . Anyway I really would like to learn this fascinating language and continue with my classes . Maybe if a Chinese person is wishing to brush up on there English we could help each other ? I am based southside near Cherrywood . if you could PM me thanks

Hi, I'm Chinese and based in Dublin 4. I hope to give you a hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

SATNAV wrote:
    Maybe if a Chinese person is wishing to brush up on there English we could help each other ?
    fancynick wrote:
    Hi, I'm Chinese and based in Dublin 4. I hope to give you a hand.

Very kind of you fancynick! As part of our Powering Kindness campaign this week, we have been on the look out for random acts of kindness - and we'd like to show our appreciation of your kind gesture by giving you a €100 One4All voucher!

How Powering Kindness works:
    Go to poweringkindness.ie, "bank" a good deed, and nominate a charity (Special Olympics Ireland, ISPCC Childline or Breakthrough Cancer Research), and you could help them win up to €50k (2nd & 3rd place to get €30 and €20k respectively). And just for boardsies, we have an iPad Mini to give away over at our Talk To forum - share your good deed to enter! :-)

All the best,
    The Electric Ireland team

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭SATNAV

Hi fancynick
    Just sent you a PM
    Thanks
    B

Hi fancynick
    Just sent you a PM
    Thanks
    B

Hi, how about your lessons?

Hi fancynick
    Just sent you a PM
    Thanks
    B

I got your PM. And I text you via WhatsApp. Talk to you there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement