Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brain Sync MP3's

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section. I recently received a couple of cd's off my auntie who is quite spiritual and open minded when it comes to things like this. Personally im a bit of a skeptic and was wondering if anyone has had experiences with tapes or cd's similar to this? The cd's i got contain tracks that claim to help with various aspects of your life. Things such as positive thinking, super learning, relive stress and general relaxation. The tracks have underlying subliminal messages which you take in while listening to the cd. I find it very relaxing to listen to so i dont mind giving it a try for a while, but im just curious to see if people have used things like these before and what your experience has been no matter how slight or profound. Also if anyone has used these before can you suggest when i should use the super learning cd? im not sure if i should use it just before i study of if i can listen to it at night the day before my study.

Comments

Advertisement