Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Clancy's The Division

1105106107108109111»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,905 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I made a 5th character last Christmas. Actually deleted a fully ranked character and went again. The reason I did it? I needed to equip a white, green, blue, purple and gold piece of gear for a 5 point achievement score and had nothing white.
    I still have to pick up some of the shields may do some of them this holiday (current characters only)

I picked this up again today, only 6 quid in cex. Downloading the update, I had a look at the patch notes and saw it might fix your problem above. Said it changed from white to white/exotic to make it accessible to all players without creating new characters. Said it was for some commendation called rainbow 6. Not sure if that was the issue you had?

Looking forward to giving this a go again. Might even try for platinum before Div 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I already platinumed it, the reason I went back was to get a +5 commendation score, I know, totally.
    It was playing on my mind.

Just checking my trophies, the extract an item from each dark zone should be fun, have only done 1. I have the 4 collectible trophies to get so will do those first which will give me a ton of xp/weapons in while I do it.

I know it's not needed for the platinum but I was looking at the dlc trophies and saw only 2.5% of people who played Survival completed it. I loved that game mode but never finished it. Hoping Div 2 has a similar mode but bigger/longer where you can save at checkpoints if you can't finish it in one go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I hated survival, the cold mechanic and the fact you can't see in the blizzard, urgh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I have yet to start my Survival commendation! :pac:

But I love the mode. It's just a shame they never rewarded you for doing it. I actually love that you can't see in the blizzard, especially with neutral lighting.

Got a 4K TV and a new GPU for Christmas so I've been checking out Division in higher resolutions. It really is a gorgeous world they created. Stunning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Anyone still playing this!? Got the gold edition recently in a sale for €10. Enjoying it so far.

Anyone still playing this!? Got the gold edition recently in a sale for €10. Enjoying it so far.

One of 2 physical games i have left but it's only with 1.50 to sell so I'm holding onto it. Enjoyed it much more than division 2. Better story, location and survivor mode is class.

For the urge to install this again to finally complete a game of Survival. Also tempted to get back to my campaign to finish the platinum. If Die Hard is the best Christmas film, i think The Division is the best Christmas game.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I downloaded it a couple months back as I was missing running through the snowy streets of NY but ever since the PS5 came out I’m being spoiled with all these 60fps games, I just can’t play 30fps games anymore. Had to delete it again not long after. Tried clearing Far Cry 5 (or4?) from my backlog as well and I just can’t get used to 30fps, it just feels like the game is lagging or something.

Would love a current gen patch for this but I’d doubt it’ll ever happen.

• Advertisement

PlayStation. Hoggie, yeah definitely noticed on the sluggish side but the NY snowy atmosphere is top notch, definitely helps draw me back in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

PC Here unfortunately - definately preffered this to Division 2.

Advertisement