Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

csi vegas wrote: »
    How much Eva? I just bought two UDTs but not a charger - figured I'd get used to the not so massive size of them (compared with the not-so-massive size of eGo batteries) before I'd actually begin to use them

i'll only ask the price of posting it tbh. pm me yer address!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi! :) I have 3 e-liquids that I'd like to swap for other e-liquids? I bought these 3 liquids from ecigireland.ie during the week. This is my first week vaping and so far I've only found one liquid that I like. Its called "5 Star" I'm not sure what flavor it is? But it kind'a tastes like tobacco with sugar and spice! YUM!!! So I'd like to swap my e-liquids for something similar to the 5 Star flavor with strong nicotine.

Here is what I have:

Highbrovapor.com - 30mls - 18mg nicotine - Watermelon.

Wingnuts Premium - 10mls - 18mg nicotine - Fizzy Lemonade.

Wingnuts Premium - 10mls - 18mg nicotine - Pink Tiger (orange, raspberry and ice)

If possible I would rather a stronger nicotine, like 24mg. I live in North Dublin (D.9) I can post it or meet up. I'm new to this so I'm not sure what flavors I like, but the ones listed above were all too sweet for me. All bottles are full, I only took a tiny tester out of all of them.

Thanx! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Gillian72 wrote: »
    But it kind'a tastes like tobacco with sugar and spice!

RY4 maybe?

jamie72 wrote: »
    RY4 maybe?

The name of the flavor is "5 Star Tobacco" The make is VMist and it has 24mg of nicotine. I wish I knew what the flavor is?

I've heard of RY4, but I've never tried it. Is it nice?

All I've tried is the ones that I have listed. I only started vaping this week. I thought I'd love the sweet fruity flavors, but I didn't like them at all.

I'm well happy with the 5 star tobacco, but I'm looking forward to trying loads more flavors. Thats is why I thought it would be a good idea to try swap. So, hopefully someone will fancy a swap coz I've spent a lot this week. I bought the eGo K starter kit plus the e-liquids & three Kanger MT3 tanks. But at least I'm saving money on cigs! :)

RY4 is made by several vendors, you can get the dirt cheap stuff from the link below, but it wouldn't have the quality of the Wingnuts or any of the other high quality juices.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_RY4_100ml/p1274299_7912784.aspx

• Advertisement

RY4 is made by several vendors, you can get the dirt cheap stuff from the link below, but it wouldn't have the quality of the Wingnuts or any of the other high quality juices.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_RY4_100ml/p1274299_7912784.aspx

WOW! That is a great price for that big bottle! I'm gonna give it a try. What difference does the quality make? I mean if its bad quality is it a bad taste or does it wreck your tank? I've read a lot about leaking, thankfully that hasn't happened to me yet.

I bought the Wingunts e-liquid on-line from the site based in Palmerstown. They have a really quick delivery service, my order arrived the very next day after I ordered it.

I bought my eGo K starter kit on-line from a site based in Waterford. It was good value, but it took 8 days to arrive. Now that I think of it I bought two small bottles of e-liquid with my eGo K starter kit. I got "Silk Cut Purple" Flavor, the liquid was made by Dekang. It tasted of.... eh.... ummm.... nothing! Yep, it tasted like fresh air, a bit like Silk Cut cigarettes I suppose! That was my most stupid purchase so far! And I bought two bottles of it! Doh!!! I'll swap a bottle if anyone wants, but be warned it doesn't really have a flavor at all.

Has anyone tried Cola flavor? Is it nice? I had wanted to try it, but then the sweet flavors that I got put me off trying anything else sweet!

I can't wait to find a few flavors that I like.

It's really just the flavour isn't surperb, at that price it's worth a punt anyway, even if you don't love it, it's a handy back up. Good vapour production and the throat hit is ok. It's very easy on coils as well, you'll get a great run from your clearo with it.

All those cheap juices taste cheap, have a search in the liquid reviews thread for 'hangsen' liquids and you'll get reviews on the majority of them. Again, they can be worth a try due to how feckin cheap they are.

Thanks for all the info Jamie! :) I've so much to learn! Up until a few days ago I thought there was only one Irish site selling all this stuff. That is the site that I ordered my eGo K starter kit from. I think its called ecigaretteireland. (I'm not sure if thats the right name??? I might be mixing it up with that other site) It is based in Waterford. Since I came on Boards.ie I have found countless Irish vendors! So I'm delighted with all the variety! :)

I'll deffo buy a bottle of that RY4, as you said it is really handy as a back up liquid. I went into a panic yesterday when my order of new e-liquids didn't arrive in the post. I thought I'd be stuck with flavors that I didn't like for the weekend. I was even thinking of going back on the cigarettes for the weekend. So I was very relieved to find that shop yesterday. In future I'm gonna make sure that I have plenty of extra bottles stocked up. With all the bottles that I bought this week I thought I'd be stocked up for ages! Its a shame that I didn't like any of the flavors that I ordered. I spent a fortune this week between the eGo starter kit, all the e-liquids and the three new Kanger MT3 tanks.

I love the Kanger MT3 tanks! First of all they are bright pink! :) But as well they hold loads of e-liquid, so I don't have to refill half as much. Although someone on ECF recommended that I buy the Kanger MT3S the next time coz they are re-buildable. But re-building sounds a bit advanced for me yet. I'll wait till I'm a bit more experienced before I start trying to re-build anything!

Jamie are you familiar with the Kanger MT3? If so, do you know the silver twisty bit? The bit that you twist onto the eGo battery. Well, it has 3 little pin holes in it and this causes loads of air to get in when you vap. Sometimes I find I get a stronger flavored vap if a block one of the little holes with my finger. Is it ok to block these holes when your having a vap? Or will it damage the tank - coil - what ever those parts are called? Sorry about all the stupid questions, but I'm only on day 5.

(P.S. I just go excepted into the Irish Vaping Group on Facebook. Thanks for recommending it to me! :) )

That's generally just called the T3, or the new version the T3s. Yes I have one here, block as many holes as you want, it won't make a difference. If it's strength of vape you want, the older model, the T2 gives a much stronger vape. It's only a fiver for one from e-smokeireland.eu

EDIT: had a google to see what the MT3 was and it appears it's just the T3 with a coloured tank.

That's generally just called the T3, or the new version the T3s. Yes I have one here, block as many holes as you want, it won't make a difference. If it's strength of vape you want, the older model, the T2 gives a much stronger vape. It's only a fiver for one from e-smokeireland.eu

Thanks for the advice Jamie! (I see we both have '72 in our usernames, that is the year I was born! Ugh! Ancient!) I was worried my Kanger would blow up if I blocked the air holes! ;) Yep, I got my Kanger's from e-smokeireland. I can't believe I've been calling my Kanger tank by the wrong name. DOH! When I ordered during the week they only had pink ones in stock, luckily I was happy with that colour.

The name of the site where I got my eGo K starter kit is "Electronic Cigarette In Ireland e-shop.ie" (I called them by the wrong name in my last comment. I always get everything arse ways!) They are based in Waterford. €42 seemed like a good price for the eGo K starter kit, although I'm not sure what make/brand my eGo K is? Its not a Joytech anyway. :( But in saying that the batteries last for ages, which is great. The only bad point about that site was that I had to wait 8 days for my order. It was a long time to wait seen as I wanted to start vaping and stop smoking cigarettes!

e-smokeireland.eu seem very quick with their orders. I ordered one batch of e-liquid on Wednesday and it arrived the very next day! I ordered a second batch on Thursday (before 3pm) but unfortunately it didn't arrive on Friday, hopefully it will be here on Monday. That is why I was so relieved to find that e-cig shop in town yesterday.

Thanks for all the advice Jamie, I'm sure I'll have loads more questions! I better get off this thread coz I've gone way off topic!

If anyone wants to swap any of the e-liquids that I posted in my earlier comment let me know. I'm willing to try new flavors, once it has strong nicotine. Although I didn't like any of the sweet fruity flavors that I've tried so far. (Yet, I'm really curious to try Cola flavor!) I live in Dublin 9. (Santry, North Dublin) So I can either meet up or post, what ever suits!

Later gators! :)

EDIT.... Oh, so I was calling the Kanger by the right name? Phew! Little by little I'm learning! There are so many weird names on e-cig products. Its very confusing to start off. Thanx for all the info! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

I got "Silk Cut Purple" Flavor, the liquid was made by Dekang. It tasted of.... eh.... ummm.... nothing! Yep, it tasted like fresh air, a bit like Silk Cut cigarettes I suppose! That was my most stupid purchase so far! And I bought two bottles of it! Doh!!! I'll swap a bottle if anyone wants, but be warned it doesn't really have a flavor at all.

Has anyone tried Cola flavor? Is it nice? I had wanted to try it, but then the sweet flavors that I got put me off trying anything else sweet!

I can't wait to find a few flavors that I like.

The closest you get to a tobacco flavour is the legendary El Toro!

They make a few different ranges, but my favourite is Cigarillos Naturales.

e-smokeireland also stock it, but are out of stock of Cigarillos Naturales atm.

House of liquid also do the sample bottles.

Btw I tried Coca Cola and thought it was very nice. Like cola bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

e-smokeireland also stock it, but are out of stock of Cigarillos Naturales atm.

House of liquid also do the sample bottles.

Btw I tried Coca Cola and thought it was very nice. Like cola bottles.

The best salesman ever; I want it and I don't even like tobacco flavors :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I'm starting to wonder if I got a bad batch of this stuff, though it is still the only liquid to this date that has left me light headed, was blown away by that.

Taste wise though, I thought it was super pungent and I didn't feel it tasted like the real thing, that inside of the cigarette box smell described in the video, just wasn't there. I passed it around a to few friends and none of them liked it either, maybe I got a double flavour batch :confused:

Loving the Guevara reserve, find it far closer to the real thing (cigar).

I got a small bottle of ice queen recently, was very impressed by the tobacco side of that juice, and from the bottle, it smells exactly like the inside of a box of smokes, the juice gunks up your atty big time though.

I think I need to re-order some cigarillos for another try.

Samba wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder if I got a bad batch of this stuff, though it is still the only liquid to this date that has left me light headed, was blown away by that.

Taste wise though, I thought it was super pungent and I didn't feel it tasted like the real thing, that inside of the cigarette box smell described in the video, just wasn't there. I passed it around a to few friends and none of them liked it either, maybe I got a double flavour batch :confused:

I got a small bottle of ice queen recently, was very impressed by the tobacco side of that juice, and from the bottle, it smells exactly like the inside of a box of smokes, the juice gunks up your atty big time though.

You shouldn't have ditched the cigarillos, anyone who didn't like it at first generally comes back to it a few weeks later and loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Samba wrote: »

Maybe try another sample bottle of cigarillos and leave it steep for a while?

I couldn't be without the stuff. :)
    You shouldn't have ditched the cigarillos, anyone who didn't like it at first generally comes back to it a few weeks later and loves it.

I agree, I wasn't exactly blown-away by it at first. But I kept finding myself going back to it all the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Hi! :) I have 3 e-liquids that I'd like to swap for other e-liquids? I bought these 3 liquids from ecigireland.ie during the week. This is my first week vaping and so far I've only found one liquid that I like. Its called "5 Star" I'm not sure what flavor it is? But it kind'a tastes like tobacco with sugar and spice! YUM!!! So I'd like to swap my e-liquids for something similar to the 5 Star flavor with strong nicotine.

Here is what I have:

Wingnuts Premium - 10mls - 18mg nicotine - Pink Tiger (orange, raspberry and ice)

If possible I would rather a stronger nicotine, like 24mg. I live in North Dublin (D.9) I can post it or meet up. I'm new to this so I'm not sure what flavors I like, but the ones listed above were all too sweet for me. All bottles are full, I only took a tiny tester out of all of them.

How much for the watermelon?

How much for the watermelon?

I was hoping for a swap. I'll try anything once its high in nicotine, so far I seem to prefare tobacco flavours.

I bought the Watermelon from e-smokeireland.eu during the week. Its a 30ml bottle and it cost me €17.95. if you really wanna buy it then I'll sell it for €10. The bottle is totally full to the top, I only tested a tiny bit. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Maybe try another sample bottle of cigarillos and leave it steep for a while?

I couldn't be without the stuff. :)

I agree, I wasn't exactly blown-away by it at first. But I kept finding myself going back to it all the time.

Yup, I have to go back and give it another try, tbh I vaped 50 odd mls of the stuff and it was steeped, steeping just seemed to mellow it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Ha Gillian you're new here and already you're swapping and selling juices like a pro. :)

Hi Stickyicky! :) Ah Jaysus I'm far from a pro! I'm still fairly lost with all the different bits and bobs, and names and numbers! Today is my 6th day off the cigarettes and my 6th day of vaping! It will be a week tomorrow! I smoked for 26 years, so I'm delighted that I found a way to quit.

I bought a load of fruity flavored e-liquid during the week and I don't like any of them. I got another e-liquid on Friday called "5 Star Tobacco" and I loved it a first, but now I can hardly taste the flavor at all! Maybe its coz I'm vaping the same flavor too much? Do you reckon thats my problem?

I'm due a delivery from esmokeireland.eu in the morning. The flavor is called "The Anto Mix." I think its tobacco with caramel and Vanilla. Has anyone tried it? Is it nice? If I don't like it then it will be up for swaps tomorrow. I'm REALLY hoping that its nice though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Gillian it's called flavour fatigue. You're tasting the same thing over and over with no variation. It would be like living in a home with a dog that smells like dog and you can't smell it, but someone with a fresh nose that comes along can.

The other reason could be you need to replace the atomiser part of your vapouriser. After a while they clog up with the sugary stuff in the flavouring.

I tried the Anto mix and it was alright. I prefered the RY-C10 though. Lots of people go on about the RY4 I've seen that being discussed with you but I never really liked it. I was disappointed when I got it but I think I tried the chinese version of it, perhaps Wingnuts or some other American or European RY4 would be nice.

You might end up liking the fruity type liquids once you get over the whole tobacco love affair. So if you don't like something right away, come back to it in a few weeks and see.

But yea buying and swapping juice is a good way of doing it.

Thanx for the great advice Stickyicky! :) Flavour fatigue sounds like it could be my problem coz I've been smoking this flavour non stop since Friday evening.

Yes, you could be right about me needing to replace the atomiser part of my vapouriser as well. The tank that I am using is called a Kanger MT3. I've been using it for 3 days. Unfortunately (as far as I know) the Kanger MT3 can not be re-built. (I'm getting used to the lingo!) People have recommended that I buy a Kanger Void next time (I think thats what its called???) because it is re-buildable.

I watched a video on how to clean/wash the Kanger MT3 tank, so I followed those instructions when I washed the "Pink Tiger" flavor out of my Kanger MT3 the other day and then I filled it with the liquid that I'm using not.

I only got this Kanger MT3 on Thursday, so this is only my third day using it. (I very carefully washed it out once to change flavors) How long do tanks normally last? I know it probably varies, but approx how long do they last? I've read that certain e-liquids can ruin tanks. Do you think I'd be better off getting a tank made of some sort of strong glass?

Do you think it would help make the flavor stronger if I washed my MT3 tank out now? I miss the lovely flavor of the "5 Star Tobacco!" :( Or is it more damaging to keep washing out tanks. So far I've only washed it once. First I soaked it in warm water for a few minutes, then rinsed it well and dried it really well. Then I left it standing on tissue over night (approx 12 hours) to totally dry out.

Its an awful shame that the MT3 isn't re-buildable! Although I haven't re-built anything yet, so I'll have to check out you tube to find out how its done. Is it difficult to re-build tanks?

Sorry about all the questions. I bet your really sorry that you spoke to me now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Just to pipe in here , i am fairly new to vaping as well and agree, at first i was looking for something to replace my silk cut purple so it was all tobacco flavors.
    I do think that your taste buds come back after a bit (i cant stand tobacco flavors now ) and mostly vape fruit,cola and cappuccino yum .
    RY-C10 is really nice and Wingnuts or Mom and Pops are 2 of the most consistent liquids that i vape.
    If you don't like something you buy put it up somewhere dark (sunlight destroys nicotine) leave it for a few weeks and try it again you will be surprised ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I think the MT3 uses the same replaceable heads as the Kanger T3.....somebody else should be able to clarify that but I'm sure you can just buy a few new heads and pop the old one out and replace it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They take the same replaceable coil section as the T3 but you can buy this bottom section to convert your T3/MT3 to take the newer T3s coils (which are incredibly easy to rebuild - the original T3 heads were a bit fiddly if your fingers are wider than cocktail sticks).

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Wanted prodriper :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Is it difficult to re-build tanks?
    It's not particularly difficult to do, but it can be very fiddly and it can get frustrating very easily. It's probably not something you need to do when you're starting out vaping, or at least not something to rely on as your main vape.

To help with the flavour fatigue, make sure you're drinking plenty of water, or better yet flavoured liquids of some type.

The T-juice and Halo range are good in terms of flavour and vapour. In fact they leave a pretty strong smell of whatever you're vaping around the place. Bit more expensive though alright.

Here is what I have:

I wanna add a bottle of:

Winnuts Premium - 10mls - 18 mg nicotine - The Anto mix.

Ugh! I'm never buying another e-liquid without testing it. :(

• Advertisement

Vaperus have a t-juice sampler pack with a few different juices. Might be worth a try for you?

http://www.vaperus.ie/t-juice/109-gift-tin.html

Advertisement