Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

honeycomb tablet speaking to me!

Options
  • 02-10-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

This is driving me mental. Every time I open my browser or Facebook the tablet decides to read everything out loud to me. I can't see how to disable it and I want it gone, anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Settings -> voice input & output -> disable whatever you enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fedorafennec

Don't have a tablet to check this on but on a phone with 2.3, this can be provided in all apps by the TalkBack service. It is set under Settings > Accessibilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

Don't have a tablet to check this on but on a phone with 2.3, this can be provided in all apps by the TalkBack service. It is set under Settings > Accessibilty.
    Yep that's what it was, I had to disable all accessibility settings to get it to stop!

Advertisement