Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11-11-11

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

gavredking wrote: »
    So has the world ended?

That's next year.

gavredking wrote: »
    So has the world ended?
    Considering just how many people die each and every day, the world DID end for some!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

With the Euro going into freefall and France now showing signs of financial stress, Global Economic Meltdown is only a hop, skip and a jump away.

On the plus side, Iran is nearing completion of it's nuclear programme and previously vowed to send a nuke to Israel probably prompting World War III so that should sweep the money woes aside.

Not to jump the gun, so to speak, I'm still going to avail of Supervalu's 18 cans of Bulmers offer for €28 as soon as possible regardless of world events.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

allanb49 wrote: »
    how will the Americans know what's the date and what's the month tomorrow? :pac:

they asked themselves, "hey,what's yesterday?"

from the answer, they can easily deduce today

The Americans just get confused for the first twelve days of every month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Bollix!! I forgot about that cool 11.11am 11/11/11 thingy today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭ThelotusKid

cats.life is eire.man, methinks.

If not, they should hook up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15698892
    Egypt has closed the Great Pyramid outside Cairo after rumours that groups would try to hold special rituals on 11 November at 11:11 (09:11 GMT).
    The rumours sparked an internet campaign to stop any ceremonies.
    However the head of Egypt's antiquities authority said the pyramid had been closed until Saturday morning for "necessary maintenance" only.
    The Great Pyramid houses the ancient tomb of the Pharaoh Khufu. Two nearby pyramids and the Sphinx remained open.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Handy11

11's my lucky number. Always done well for me. I did the Lotto and the Euromillions at 11:11 today.

F*ckit - if I didn't I'd always wish I had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Did a piece on a girl who was turning 11 today

Very unique birthday

Terrible interviewee though! As are most people under the age of 12

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Got called a f a g g o t today for posting 11/11/11 on another site :rolleyes:

Got called a f a g g o t today for posting 11/11/11 on another site :rolleyes:
    What's wrong with ******s :pac: (food)

edit: why the fuck is faggots censored. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I'm marrying a Chinese girl.

Advertisement