Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

11/3/'11 Japan earthquake triggered volcano eruption in Russia?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Could be a coincidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,161 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

in relation to the tectonic plate the volcano isnt that far from japan.

It's hardly a question more than it is a certainty. It would appear the pacific plate is undergoing some freak shift.

Im sure geology experts will come up with their theories in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭MissJustice

Overheal wrote: »
    in relation to the tectonic plate the volcano isnt that far from japan.

It's hardly a question more than it is a certainty. It would appear the pacific plate is undergoing some freak shift.

I agree with you here. Has the 21st of December 2012 come into anyone's heads over the past few days, or maybe its just me!

I agree with you here. Has the 21st of December 2012 come into anyone's heads over the past few days, or maybe its just me!
    nauseatingly it's come to many people's heads, that doesnt make it true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Bit of a coincidence alright.

However, Nostradamus has more of a track record than the mayans. He predicts a 27 year war and a 1000 years of peace and claims the dark years are 2008 - 2012.

• Advertisement

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Bit of a coincidence alright.

However, Nostradamus has more of a track record than the mayans. He predicts a 27 year war and a 1000 years of peace and claims the dark years are 2008 - 2012.
    His prophecies also have a habit of being edited by the internet to suit already transpired events,

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

Dont believe everything you see online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

jesus wept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Yeah, €188 a week on the dole, and with practically the entire country getting enough to eat and basic shelter at least, really constitutes a dark age!!

Not just Russia, also Indonesia, and a volcano is starting to rumble in Japan itself -

http://www.xianet.net/2011/03/the-japan-earthquake-caused-volcanic-eruptions-in-japan-indonesia-and-russia/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I just read this Jesus, what next?

This......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197772

......and don't call me Jesus. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Nostradamus has more of a track record than the mayans. He predicts a 27 year war and a 1000 years of peace and claims the dark years are 2008 - 2012.

So what?

Lapin wrote: »
    This......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197772

......and don't call me Jesus. :D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You couldn't make it up. Well, they did. But you couldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

The plate we're on will suddenly split in half and swallow up Cork and Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I reckon the nuclear meltdowns will cause Godzilla like monsters to evolve.

Advertisement