Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobook Printing

Options
  • 10-01-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all,

I recently got back from a four month trip through Central and South America, and am planning to create combined text and photo book in order to have a lasting memory of the trip.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with printing such a book? I've seen sites like photobox and snapfish, but amn't sure if they're the best port of call, wondering if a bricks and mortar shop might be better to get some input to the design?

Thanks,

TP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Did one with Photobox

Very pleased with price and result

Look out for their special offers - they can cut up to 70% of the 'real' price

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

I have used Colorland (Groupon deal for A4 book) and was happy with the results. Have also used Photobox previously with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Ditto on photobox. Also price cuts. They run constant sales into one another all the time, "free extra pages" at the moment, but could be 30% off or 2 for 1 or whatever next week. Never buy anything from photobox at the sticker price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Teddy Picker

Thanks all, I'll be sure to keep an eye on PhotoBox and their sales! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Oldenboard

Just been looking through some of my travel photographs last night and I still have to make some more photo books. It's just that selecting the best and most interesting pictures for a travel album is time consuming. Some hints & tips for creating your travel album : https://iitm.be/TravelAlbum . I use the cewe photobook with FotoInsight Ireland for my travel albums; constant pricing but top quality.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

Did a big one (200+ pages) with Blurb a few years ago and was very impressed.

Advertisement