Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm

Options
  • 16-06-2019 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi all,

We recently moved into a new house, alarm panel is a HKC it constantly shows “system armed” and all 3 lights on...

Green: Power & Fault
    Red: Alarm

The alarm never goes off but when I open any of the front or back door it beeps for about 15-20 seconds and then stops.

I’ve no alarm codes or anyway to stop the beeping (really annoying at this point)

Any help appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

info13 wrote: »
    Hi all,

We recently moved into a new house, alarm panel is a HKC it constantly shows “system armed” and all 3 lights on...

Green: Power & Fault
    Red: Alarm

The alarm never goes off but when I open any of the front or back door it beeps for about 15-20 seconds and then stops.

I’ve no alarm codes or anyway to stop the beeping (really annoying at this point)

Any help appreciated thanks.
    You can try the default code 1111, If that doesnt work remove fuse from spur unit next to panel ,open panel and disconnect the batery. The outside bell might ring but should go dead after 20 mins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Wayne Byrne

Hi

I have a HKC alarm installed by ADT today we had our new smart meter installed and when the power came back the controle panel wont stop beeping the power light on the panel is green and the fault and alarm light are just flashing its asking for a user code to which I no longer know anymore ,

Can anyone help ???

Advertisement