Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22000 seats

Options
  • 30-05-2019 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

22000 seats .

They have to be the most uncomfortable things I've ever sat in.
    Athlone-Heuston and back 3 days this week, my back side is killing me from sitting on the train.

Flippin hell, for the price we pay for train tickets, you'd think they could afford more comfortable seating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭highdef

I've travelled on the 22000s a few times and found them comfortable.

If you are finding them really uncomfortable, have you tried standing? When working from home, I always stand and never sit, with my laptop at a high level so I'm always completely upright. Keeps my back straight and burns more calories than sitting.... A win win for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Dexter2019

highdef wrote: »
    I've travelled on the 22000s a few times and found them comfortable.

If you are finding them really uncomfortable, have you tried standing? When working from home, I always stand and never sit, with my laptop at a high level so I'm always completely upright. Keeps my back straight and burns more calories than sitting.... A win win for me.

I gave up my seat at newbridge on 2 of the morning trips for a disabled lady.
    Standing on an overcrowded train is worse than sitting on the brutal seats.

Advertisement