Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double/Twin room available in Sutton

Options
  • 17-01-2002 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi
    We have a twin room available in Sutton, 10 Mins from DART , 10 yr old house, overlooking sea, 30 minutes by bicycle on seafront Cyclepath to CityCentre,

All the usual stuff like central heating, etc

here's the ad we have on DAFT.........
    Area: Sutton, Dublin City
    Type: Shared Accommodation to let for two people
    Rent: €286 monthly each
    Description:

Two people required to share large room with twin beds €286 each per month in Spacious Modern 3 Bedroom House , 10 Mins from Sutton Dart, Close to Superquinn, PostOffice, Pubs, Library etc. Bus stop outside house,( Seafront Cyclepath to City Centre for the more enengetic!) 1 Guy and 1 girl already share house ( seperately!) and the twin room would be suitable for two sharing. All modern conveniences are here,central heating ( plus an atmospheric open fire) and the added advantage of a 'Sun Trap' patio-garden ( with BBQ ! ) makes this a warm and friendly , relaxed house phone 087 2477 XXX / 087 964 7XXX for a meeting!! €286 each per month

Washing Machine
    Dryer
    Microwave
    Parking
    Central Heating
    House Alarm
    Cable Television

If anybody is interested , give me a shout on 087 2477XXX
    or mail me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I would be grateful if people didn't show phone numbers in their posts - it can invite anti-social behavior. Remember everyone and anyone, anywhere in the world can see these numbers.

Advertisement