Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Available] bed to let?

Options
  • 05-10-2001 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

here is the stareee, there is a bed to let in a large dble room in my apartment,it is in city centre just off parnell square, suit a studentin ucd ,as the 11 bus leaves outside the door ant the 10 is just down the road in oconnel street,also suit anyone in DIT on the northside like mountjoy sq is very near as is bolten street..or DCU....but i dont no what bus goes there but dorset street is up the road u could find one there..

the room is inhabited by a girl,she is realy sound,the person who is interested should not be afraid of drink and harmless narcotics?

the rent is £60 a week,payed every thursday,and there is a little deposit aswell..

its avail immed,like today!!! leave a post or email

chhhhhhheeeerrrrrrssssss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

its still available?

little more,it situated on gardiner place, it is in a complex with parking fac (if ur into that..) and has a huge open garden/patio thing for the entire complex,situated in thencentre of the complex,its in a square shape, also each apartment has its own front garden..(we are on ground floor) suit anyone in college in city esp, UCD,DIT,DCU,TRINITY etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Is it still avalabile.

Not for me but a friend of a friend and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

sorry........its gone a while now

Advertisement