Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Red Cow Park and Ride

Options
  • 14-02-2016 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

Hi

How do you pay for parking at the Red Cow park and ride?
    Can u pay cash when exiting?
    Need to park there for the day on Wednesday, from about 4am.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Hi

How do you pay for parking at the Red Cow park and ride?
    Can u pay cash when exiting?
    Need to park there for the day on Wednesday, from about 4am.

Thanks

It's a while since I used it but iirc each bay is numbered and you input the number to the machine when you are buying the ticket on arrival not on exiting, but like I said it's been a while.

Going by the link below you can pay in advance online or by text.

https://www.luas.ie/red-cow-car-park.h tml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭jelutong

The machines only accept coins not notes. I'm not sure about credit/debit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

jelutong wrote: »
    The machines only accept coins not notes. I'm not sure about credit/debit cards.

The ones in Heuston car park are like this also, no notes which is a pain.
    They take cards but are painfully slow in processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

You park in one of the numbered bays, key in the bay number at the machine and pay in advance (annoyingly it's coins only) then go back and leave the ticket in the car. Think it's € 2 for 12 hours/€4 for 24 hours. There's no barriers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

You park in one of the numbered bays, key in the bay number at the machine and pay in advance (annoyingly it's coins only) then go back and leave the ticket in the car. Think it's € 2 for 12 hours/€4 for 24 hours. There's no barriers etc.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How about over 24 hours?

Advertisement