Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late payment..

Options
  • 21-11-2017 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey little question about the d.d been late and you guys wanting full payment. Is there anyway this can just be normal payment again? Pay in full is not an option at this time of year.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi jdh1987, I have just replied to your PM. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jdh1987

Hi jdh1987, I have just replied to your PM. Lisa
    Thanks lisa. Amazing help and service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LightReg

Buyer beware! After many loyal years with Liberty, I had one direct debit fail due to a admin error. Liberty cancelled my policy, looked for €104 penalty, refused to give me another quote. Whats more, I had to move insurers and lost almost a year's no claims bonus. Very punitive.

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi LightReg, if you PM me your policy number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

They only get cancelled if you miss it more than three times in the policy year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement