Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Operators Available on Chat Support

Options
  • 18-01-2018 1:42pm

I was disappointed today while trying to go onto chat support, got the usual..
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Lucida, Verdana]Welcome[/font][font=Lucida, Verdana]! Your request has been directed to the [/font][font=Lucida, Verdana]SALES - domain registrations, transfers, and new purchases[/font][font=Lucida, Verdana] department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    dash.gif[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dash.gif
    [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]info.gif[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Lucida, Verdana]There are no operators available at the moment. Please send your query in to help@blacknight.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.[/font][/font]

[color][font]
    dash.gif[/font][/color]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chat support used to be great with operators always available but for last few months it's very rare to get a response this way. Just wondering is this being phased out or have I just been unlucky?[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sorry to hear you had issues getting chat support.
    If you could email me directly (michele@blacknight.com) with some more details I can ask our customer service manager to follow up with you directly.

Thanks

Michele

Advertisement