Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep Dublin booming Vote Fine Gael !

Options
  • 29-01-2020 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

For Dublin's sake it’s super important Fine Gael get back in , all Dubliners should be voting Fine Gael to keep things as good as they are in the Dublin region .
    Fine Gael are right to direct all resources into Dublin where the population is and not be listening to the Country pump politics from Limerick or cork etc .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

LuasSimon wrote: »
    For Dublin's sake it’s super important Fine Gael get back in , all Dubliners should be voting Fine Gael to keep things as good as they are in the Dublin region .
    Fine Gael are right to direct all resources into Dublin where the population is and not be listening to the Country pump politics from Limerick or cork etc .

Leo Varadkar must have shared some of his drugs with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

It's really the private sector that's pumping money into Dublin, and that people who dont like this will blame the government of course for that.

They do need to encourage foreign direct investment to other parts of the country as dublin is bursting at its seams but the foreign companies want to be located in D2.

It's super important to lay off the sauce when posting on boards. Trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

'Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

AH says no!

To politics. Or whatever this is.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement