Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you only had one punch in the face?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Every time there is a thread like this I say the same thing... Bruce Forsyth. One punch, right on that chin.

How could you miss!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭CillianL

Seanie Fitzpatrick right in the teeth, after I robbed him of everything I could steal to bring things full circle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Mary Kennedy. Stuck up cow-bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Rebelkell

Can't believe Mary lou McDonnald hasn't been metioned yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

That woman from Xpose....

(take your pick)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

telekon wrote: »
    That woman from Xpose....

(take your pick)

I don't know if she's still on it, but the really ugly one with short hair, some kind of speech impediment, and is even more stupid than the others - That's who I'd pick anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Joan Burton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭AverageJoe82

That gob****e from the Go Compare ad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Bertie...and if i was allowed to use my left hand, id hit him twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ponytailed men. Neckbeard optional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Dunphy right in his whiskey soaked nose.

Gay Cnuting ****en Byrne would be next, pompous fcuker.

I had completeley forgotten that appalling cnut. I stand corrected sir. If ever there was a prick who was due an unmerciful hiding.I'd actually step over Peter Sutherland just to get to his smug face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I can only choose one? :mad:

Well maybe if I lined up Twink in front of David McSavage :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Lucinda Creighton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Rachel Allen. God she's so irritating.

I'd give her a warning though, tell her to stop talking like a twat or I'll punch her.

And make me a sandwich!

If ever there was a woman who needed a kick in the cnut. Unfortunately, I have this recurring nightmare, where she continues to pronounce cnut as "cyont", which is absolutely gooorgeus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Smidge wrote: »

HAHAHA

I fukcing hate her, so glad I'm not the only one. Her voice makes my teeth clench and I found myself shouting at her on the telly the other day "What da fuq do you have to worry about ya moanbag, you have feckin health insurance" :mad::o

I think I'll have to punch Mary Harney... really just a science experiment as much as hatred.

To see if she wobbles like a jelly when punched in the gob :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Tyra Banks.

I watched a few series of America's Next Top Model. It was guilty pleasure viewing, I liked the clothes, the make-up and styling and photography but the judges and especially Tyra Banks were just complete bitches, vacuous and completely catty. I've recently started watching Project Runway and it's so refreshing to see people be nice and give generally constructive criticism in one of these reality shows. They seem to recognise that all the participants are at the least decent craftspeople and do things on the basis that they're talking to someone with an aptitude and skill for something. I suppose it comes with the territory of modelling where the qualification is "Be pretty" (in a weird model way) but actually designing and tailoring clothes takes skill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Tyra Banks.

I watched a few series of America's Next Top Model. It was guilty pleasure viewing, I liked the clothes, the make-up and styling and photography but the judges and especially Tyra Banks were just complete bitches, vacuous and completely catty. I've recently started watching Project Runway and it's so refreshing to see people be nice and give generally constructive criticism in one of these reality shows. They seem to recognise that all the participants are at the least decent craftspeople and do things on the basis that they're talking to someone with an aptitude and skill for something. I suppose it comes with the territory of modelling where the qualification is "Be pretty" (in a weird model way) but actually designing and tailoring clothes takes skill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Rachel Allen...if she says "Battoorr" instead of "butter" one more time I swear I'll smack her in the teeth! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Rachel Allen...if she says "Battoorr" in stead of "butter" one more time I swear I'll smack her in the teeth! :D

Don't forgot to preheat the Ahven.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

David Quinn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wow I dont get the hate for Gay Byrne at all, why do people take such a dislike to him?? I think he is a legend and a far better interviewer than that idiot Tubridy and could have a great sense of humor when he wanted to. Leave Gay alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Biscuit80

Has to be Bertie Ahern!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Wow I dont get the hate for Gay Byrne at all, why do people take such a dislike to him?? I think he is a legend and a far better interviewer than that idiot Tubridy and could have a great sense of humor when he wanted to. Leave Gay alone!

He's really patronising.

To be honest my favourite TLLS presenter is The Plank. I think he's a grand interviewer once he's not interviewing some soap star or spoiled stage school brat in the Toy Show where he's obviously bored out of his mind.

Any Israeli settler who resides in Palestinian lands and any Israeli soldier who defends these settlers and 'their' lands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I blame the 'Switchover to Diggggggggital' Ads.... does my head in! he needs a slap for that in all fairness. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

Jedward.

I'd punch one of them so hard their twin would feel it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

keith16 wrote: »
    The entire population of Co. Cork

:confused: :mad::mad::mad:

Keith16

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Without a shadow of a doubt it has to be Martin King. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

No doubt about it: Bertie Ahern.

Am I allowed to use a knuckle duster?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Gay Cnuting ****en Byrne would be next, pompous fcuker.

Next after you

Advertisement