Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is your child a "fat bastard"*

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

A 50" waist in primary school?!?

That child sits next to everyone in the class.

Shouldn't laugh but....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

No, just a bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Sorry, but the report was actually about 40" waists in primary school uniforms.

I know

And I was saying I just don't really see any kids that size in my kids primary school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

anncoates wrote: »
    I know

And I was saying I just don't really see any kids that size in my kids primary school.

Sorry, thought you were responding to someone talking about a 50" waist in primary school :o

Yeah, kids that big are (thankfully) still rare. By that woman's comments she sells about 100 odd pairs of trousers for 11-12 year olds in a 40" waist. However, that's just her sales, that doesn't include the mens trousers taken up to fit, or those that other suppliers will sell. She mentioned that she's done custom trousers up to 58" waist for secondary schools.

So these kids exist and they're becoming more and more frequent. At the moment, it's more restricted to poorer areas. Eventually, though, it will become a problem in all areas if left unchecked. Ten years ago my brother was in 6th class and there was nowhere near that level of obesity in general. 100 kids need a 40" trouser this year. How many more in ten more years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I wonder how many of us have noticed anecdotal evidence of children who are under-weight?

They're usually a bit harder to spot, but I would say it was a far more prevalent issue than the amount of overweight children.

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I wonder how many of us have noticed anecdotal evidence of children who are under-weight?

They're usually a bit harder to spot, but I would say it was a far more prevalent issue than the amount of overweight children.

Kids' BMI ranges are different than those of adults. A 12 year old boy very well can be perfectly healthy with a BMI of 15.

Have a look at the bands for kids:
    http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/images/growthchart_example1.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

a 40" waist in a primary school kid isn't overweight - it's morbidly obese and then some. Hell, *I'd* be hitting on morbidly obese if I had a 40" waistline. I'd imagine that if children were rocking up to school morbidly underweight, it would get far more of a reaction, and would be hailed as child abuse far quicker than the other extreme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

There was this thing I read on FB a while back where a hippo of a woman and her bohemoth kid were politly told but the owner in a communion dress shop that they didnt cater for her kids size, they had petite sizes in stock. Que war against the shop by jabba the mommy on how her child had been so mortified and how evil the dress shop owner was for calling her kid fat.

Absolutly Zero personal responsibility for her kid's morbid obesity......

Yup, his bmi was through the roof, body fat % shockingly high, couldn't walk without being out of breath, high blood pressure, etc. I

You busy this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Doubtful considering a huge % of kids are overweight and obese.

I think it's more to do with the fact that many parents don't know what a healthy weight looks like for a child. I've seen overweight children being thought of as having a healthy weight, and normal, thinner children being thought of as skin and bone.
    I think this is a problem right throughout many peoples lives when I've seen lads claiming 5'10 and 15 stone is average. Eh, no, no it's not, you're very overweight.

My cousins were thought of as being skin and bone by some parents -who shockingly had chubby kids themselves. My cousins ate like horses and never stopped racing around the place, so they were actually the healthy ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

By jaysus, when I was a young garcon I was like something out of a concentration camp. Me Ma used to hang a rasher off the doorframe and we'd all have a lick of it before we went to school. Glad to get it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

My colleague's son is very overweight due to her overfeeding him all his life. He was eating adult sized portions at 4. He doesn't get much "junk" food, but will be given a sandwich as a snack.

This person's niece went to hospital for something that turned out to be nothing, but left with a referral to the hospitals dietician as she was so obese. So she's aware of the implications.

People look at the picture of him on her desk and say things like "He's certainly a strong lad" and she beams with pride. In her mind, his size is a sign she's doing everything right. Her other son has a restricted diet due to a condition and she refers to him as scrawny - he's still bigger than my son who has no dietary issues! (And he's her second child, so she's not compensating by overfeeding the other guy, she always did that).

I think it's the fat baby = healthy baby attitude that's prevalent in this country, but she forgot to stop feeding her poor child.

Kids' BMI ranges are different than those of adults. A 12 year old boy very well can be perfectly healthy with a BMI of 15.

Have a look at the bands for kids:
    http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/images/growthchart_example1.gif

I understand that, and that's why I wondered about anecdotal evidence of underfed children. BMI measures as a percentile of the population, so it's not much good for anecdotal evidence. I've never seen a primary school child with a forty inch waist, never mind a secondary school child with a fifty inch waist, and I've lived in both the country and the city, and visited all manner of schools from DEIS schools to private schools, so I'm left wondering, where are all the fat kids that we seem to talk about every so often in newspaper articles and radio and tv shows?

Or is it just scaremongering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

By jaysus, when I was a young garcon I was like something out of a concentration camp. Me Ma used to hang a rasher off the doorframe and we'd all have a lick of it before we went to school. Glad to get it too.

Idea for your user name?

Apologies.

I understand that, and that's why I wondered about anecdotal evidence of underfed children. BMI measures as a percentile of the population, so it's not much good for anecdotal evidence. I've never seen a primary school child with a forty inch waist, never mind a secondary school child with a fifty inch waist, and I've lived in both the country and the city, and visited all manner of schools from DEIS schools to private schools, so I'm left wondering, where are all the fat kids that we seem to talk about every so often in newspaper articles and radio and tv shows?

Or is it just scaremongering?

Underfed children are actually in the news at the moment :p Teachers bringing them in food.

It's not just scaremongering, I've seen some of these kids - some bigger tbh. The thing is, they tend to have siblings, so your chances of seeing them are probably 50% lower than the initial number would suggest.

ETA: it's probably worth mentioning that inadequate nutrition in childhood can cause stunted growth, rather than being extremely skinny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Yup, his bmi was through the roof, body fat % shockingly high, couldn't walk without being out of breath, high blood pressure, etc. I
    but at 6 10 he must have been a big tall man. surely he could have naturally been big

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Hold the front page, cunning linguist happy to lick mas rasher:eek:

I think that's how Jimmy Saville started.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    I think this is a problem right throughout many peoples lives when I've seen lads claiming 5'10 and 15 stone is average. Eh, no, no it's not, you're very overweight.
    This Redzer, so much this. Unless the chap is a full on bodybuilder and it's all muscle and there would be few of those about, 15 stone at 5'10 is overweight.

As you say people are less and less sure what a healthy weight is these days. When the average goes up this skews people's perceptions upwards. I'd break it down to simple terms; if you're a man and your waist size is bigger than your hip size you're packing fat. No scales, BMI, or mirrors required and works for all regardless of height. For women it's harder as they can be very large and still have a smaller waist than hips(which is still healthier than the other way around).

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

PucaMama wrote: »
    but at 6 10 he must have been a big tall man. surely he could have naturally been big

28st at 6'10" gives a BMI of over 40, which is still obese. Green_screen has already said that 4 of those stones were piled on while she was with him due to coke and takeaways, and that he was constantly out of breath etc.

A relative of mine has had a lifelong weight problem and is still referred to in a semi-congratulatory way as a big man with a big build - sure that's why he needs a second dinner at 9pm every night and puts away a litre of coke and a 6 pack of crisps in a single sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭TomoBhoy

I don't see that many fat kids, seriously

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

TomoBhoy wrote: »
    I don't see that many fat kids, seriously

That's because they are at home eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭TomoBhoy

My cousin used to be a little bit pudgy when she was 6/7/8 now she's a stunning slim woman, and to be honest the only a small percentage of kids with weight issues and I've 1 @ secondary and 2 @ primary and most kids fit the desired weight for they're height

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

PucaMama wrote: »

He was tall, yeah, he wasn't naturally fat. He used to be a fairly lean rugby player, then gave that up in college and just lived off of junk food. Last I heard, he's down to 18 stone, though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

guppy wrote: »
    I think it's the fat baby = healthy baby attitude that's prevalent in this country, but she forgot to stop feeding her poor child.

I've seen this too.

I know one new mother in particular who was obsessed with feeding her baby. She would get anxious if he didn't finish the bowl of baby food she would be feeding him and would start to fret about him not eating. She'd be back trying to get him to eat an extra spoonful after 5 minutes and this would repeat until the bowl was empty.
    She would never assume that the baby had stopped eating because he was full - she always looked on it as a problem that needed to be fixed.

Now this baby was in no way underweight - which I could kind of understand - quite the opposite, he was a fairly big baby with rolls of baby-fat around his arms, legs and belly.

The kid is now 5, and while not morbidly obese, is on the large size - I would have said from a non-medical background, that he's going to have problems with his weight.

He's also a really picky eater and his diet is, to my mind, very unhealthy - not sure if that's related to his early days of feeding or not. He's quite an indulged child and tends to be given whatever he wants, including food, so there's a lot of stuff going on there.

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Doubtful considering a huge % of kids are overweight and obese.

I think it's more to do with the fact that many parents don't know what a healthy weight looks like for a child. I've seen overweight children being thought of as having a healthy weight, and normal, thinner children being thought of as skin and bone.

My cousins were thought of as being skin and bone by some parents -who shockingly had chubby kids themselves. My cousins ate like horses and never stopped racing around the place, so they were actually the healthy ones.

I think that's about the most sensible and measured point I've read in this thread so far. Many adults not only don't know what child development is, and what's nutritious for a child, as opposed to just shoving any old crap in front of the child. They go from eating processed gloop from a jar to eating processed gloop from a box. The parents only concern in that case seems to be "anything to keep the child quiet".

I think the food dudes programmes they run in schools are great, but they're not keeping up the momentum, and they're only tackling the more immediate aspect of the issue, whereas I actually think a multidisciplinary approach is what's needed, to address education around child development as a whole, everyone's attitude to nutrition and child development, and not just targeting the fat kids and accusing their parents of child abuse (I'd sooner say it was child neglect than abuse, as the connotations are obvious, and that's unlikely to have any positive effect on the issue).

Education is what's needed, not shaming people, because shaming people will have the opposite effect to the intended effect.

Underfed children are actually in the news at the moment :p Teachers bringing them in food.

It's not just scaremongering, I've seen some of these kids - some bigger tbh. The thing is, they tend to have siblings, so your chances of seeing them are probably 50% lower than the initial number would suggest.

Well just the reason I mentioned it, or why reading this thread reminded me of it in the first place, is that from talking to children of all ages, even more so now in primary school than secondary school (as in it's rising at a faster rate among primary school children now than secondary school), children are being influenced by what they see, hear and read in the media, and more and more you can see how they are being influenced in terms of their thinking about body image by what they see in the media. I've talked to children who say they hate themselves for the way they look. These are young children, there's no way they should be coming out with stuff like that. But they are, and a lot of it has nothing to do with parental child neglect, but peer pressure from other children.

I think if we are to tackle the issue, we should actually get serious about it rather than just paying lip service to the idea, because these children who don't know what a normal healthy body weight is, are the same children that will be shaming other people in society who are different from them a few generations from now, and will have no qualms about it either as it's what they've grown up with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

TomoBhoy wrote: »
    My cousin used to be a little bit pudgy when she was 6/7/8 now she's a stunning slim woman, and to be honest the only a small percentage of kids with weight issues and I've 1 @ secondary and 2 @ primary and most kids fit the desired weight for they're height
    I wouldn't be too worried about a kid of about that age being a bit podgy, but from about 7 they should be starting to grow upwards and losing the baby fat.
    I think that's about the most sensible and measured point I've read in this thread so far. Many adults not only don't know what child development is, and what's nutritious for a child, as opposed to just shoving any old crap in front of the child. They go from eating processed gloop from a jar to eating processed gloop from a box. The parents only concern in that case seems to be "anything to keep the child quiet".
    TBH, I have a bit of a problem with baby food in general. It's bland mush and doesn't do anything to prepare the child for actual food. One set of my niblings was brought up on whatever their parents were eating mashed up a bit, and another set was brought up on baby food. Guess which group eats whatever you put in front of them and which group only eats mashed potatoes, peas, and gravy.

Obviously I don't think that all kids who are fed baby food are picky but, in kids of my experience, they tend toward it.

Well just the reason I mentioned it, or why reading this thread reminded me of it in the first place, is that from talking to children of all ages, even more so now in primary school than secondary school (as in it's rising at a faster rate among primary school children now than secondary school), children are being influenced by what they see, hear and read in the media, and more and more you can see how they are being influenced in terms of their thinking about body image by what they see in the media. I've talked to children who say they hate themselves for the way they look. These are young children, there's no way they should be coming out with stuff like that. But they are, and a lot of it has nothing to do with parental child neglect, but peer pressure from other children.

I think if we are to tackle the issue, we should actually get serious about it rather than just paying lip service to the idea, because these children who don't know what a normal healthy body weight is, are the same children that will be shaming other people in society who are different from them a few generations from now, and will have no qualms about it either as it's what they've grown up with.

Yeah, let's get serious about it. While it's sad that kids are worried about how they look, maybe that's because we're not being specific enough as a society. Maybe we need to say to parents: "Your child is overweight. You need to get them to a healthy weight. We have X programme, if their BMI does not go down, you will be facing child neglect charges." Instead we're saying "kids are getting so fat, here kid, have a magazine full of airbrushed unusually thin teenagers posing as adults". Oh and, I don't think shaming kids is right, but if shaming their parents is what it takes then by all means go ahead.

Imagine a 10 year old boy with a BMI of 22 - he's obese, around the 95th percentile. To be equivalently underweight (i.e. in the 5th percentile of weight), he'd need to have a BMI of 13. If your average 10 year old is, say, 135cm, to be obese their weight needs to be 40kg. To be that height and underweight, their weight would need to be 24kg. To be an average weight for their height (healthy average), that would mean a BMI of 16.5 and a weight of 30kg.

So we're talking about kids who weigh 1/3 more than they should. If a kid weighed 1/3 less than they should we'd be extremely concerned. The fact that 1 in 4 ten year olds weighs 17% more than they should (overweight) is absolutely something we should take seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

If all the Fat Kids In Ireland jumped up and down at the same time................it could cause an Earthquake :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

I was a chronically overweight child and bullied due to it. My grandfather died when I was 8 and my father moved away so when my mother was grieving she just ate all around her. I was a child and I missed my dad so I did the same. It was all junk food we ate, microwave dinners etc. She never cooked again it was either microwave or frozen. I have spent the rest of my life battling an addiction to sugar and junk food, it is horrible.

I have a 2 year old now myself and I am like the sugar/junk food police. I hate giving her any treats at all. I cook everything fresh and it is all healthy. My oh is a chef so that is great too, he teaches me a lot of creative ways to use things. I actually didnt even know how to cook when i met him at 19, he taught all the things that people normally learn growing up.

My daughter does get treats from her dad sometimes and her grandparents but never off me. She enjoys the fresh food I give her which is great, that will be what is normal to her. Me however, still now at 24 I can hand on heart say I could live off junk food, I crave it constantly all becuase I was raised on it. Of course I choose not to but due to my mother's poor parenting it is a constant battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

What would a typical childs body fat content be? I'm 13% body fat and was told that I'm a fat bastard :confused:

• Advertisement

Yeah, let's get serious about it. While it's sad that kids are worried about how they look, maybe that's because we're not being specific enough as a society. Maybe we need to say to parents: "Your child is overweight. You need to get them to a healthy weight. We have X programme, if their BMI does not go down, you will be facing child neglect charges." Instead we're saying "kids are getting so fat, here kid, have a magazine full of airbrushed unusually thin teenagers posing as adults". Oh and, I don't think shaming kids is right, but if shaming their parents is what it takes then by all means go ahead.

Shaming parents doesn't work though, that's my point. It's never been shown to work in the past, and it won't be shown to work in the future. Education on the other hand...

Imagine a 10 year old boy with a BMI of 22 - he's obese, around the 95th percentile. To be equivalently underweight (i.e. in the 5th percentile of weight), he'd need to have a BMI of 13. If your average 10 year old is, say, 135cm, to be obese their weight needs to be 40kg. To be that height and underweight, their weight would need to be 24kg. To be an average weight for their height (healthy average), that would mean a BMI of 16.5 and a weight of 30kg.

So we're talking about kids who weigh 1/3 more than they should. If a kid weighed 1/3 less than they should we'd be extremely concerned. The fact that 1 in 4 ten year olds weighs 17% more than they should (overweight) is absolutely something we should take seriously.

You're talking there about a prepubescent child. A lot can happen in puberty, not the least of which are growth increases in height, so I wouldn't be overly concerned with your statistics as you're putting them forward there. I'd be more concerned about the perception that interpretation of those statistics may cause though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Yup. He was about 4 stone lighter when we got together. Then decided to live off of takeaways and Coke.

I would wager he was living off of takeaways and coke before you met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

That's f*cking gorss. Parents should be slapped f*cking silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You can all complain about fat kids now but when the revolution comes, and society collapses, their valuable blubber will be a godsend for lighting our oil lamps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

YFlyer wrote: »
    What would a typical childs body fat content be? I'm 13% body fat and was told that I'm a fat bastard :confused:

If you were genuinely 13% then there is no way you would be called that. You may be underestimating your BF, a lot of the methods are incredibly inaccurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

With the news of size 50" waist bands

I don't believe this. I've been three stone overweight in the past and my tum was never more than 36". Way too much, I know, but I'm a grown woman. And a friend who at her biggest was 7 stone overweight was 40something inches around the waist.

Struggling to believe kids would have 50" waists.

I couldn't believe it when I heard 50" earlier on the radio.

A 50" waist on a fully grown man would be extremely obese. I can't even begin to fathom what a child with a 50" waist would look like.

A 50" waist child would be an anomaly. Never happened.

It's a 50" waist on secondary school trousers. As in, on a person who is physically a fully grown adult.

It's a 50" waist on secondary school trousers. As in, on a person who is physically a fully grown adult.

You would still need to be very obese to have that measurement. So, you might have a small handful of teens with that measurement. But holding them up as a common example is sensationalist.

• Advertisement

They aren't being held up as a common example. I think it's more the fact that manufacturers are actually making these to keep in stock that is causing people to be aware that they are becoming more common. No teenager should have a 50" waist. No 12 year old should have a 40" waist. That those sizes are stocked is a disgrace.

They aren't being held up as a common example. I think it's more the fact that manufacturers are actually making these to keep in stock that is causing people to be aware that they are becoming more common. No teenager should have a 50" waist. No 12 year old should have a 40" waist. That those sizes are stocked is a disgrace.

I'd say very few do. There will always be outliers. They probably stock, like, 5 in each of those waists. Or less even.

Tarzana wrote: »
    I'd say very few do. There will always be outliers. They probably stock, like, 5 in each of those waists. Or less even.

Yer woman on the radio was saying about 100 per back-to-school. That's why this thread is even happening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

We need to strike more of a balance between 'security' and 'complete paranoia' when it comes to child safety though as it's resulting in too much of this dropping kids directly into the classroom in an armoured 4x4 type scenarios.

Back in my day you walked and got the bus to school. The ordinary public bus, which didn't even have CCTV and not a single person in my class was abducted amazingly enough.

The other issue is that school bags these days are absolutely insanely heavy. WTF have publishers been selling teachers? They seem to be all carrying around about their own weight in books.

Schools need to provide lockers / book storage facilities and books should be more modular i.e. maybe split in 4 or into chapters that can be stored in folders. More of it could be made digital too.

These huge heavy bags are also resulting in more kids being dropped at the door of the school as they physically can't carry the bags.

Yer woman on the radio was saying about 100 per back-to-school. That's why this thread is even happening...

I'd be highly dubious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

So this is how you got your username , and not for the other thing ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

PLL wrote: »

I have a 2 year old now myself and I am like the sugar/junk food police. I hate giving her any treats at all. I cook everything fresh and it is all healthy.

My daughter does get treats from her dad sometimes and her grandparents but never off me. She enjoys the fresh food I give her which is great, that will be what is normal to her.

I honestly think calling Junk and sugar foods TREATS, is part of the problem.

Nice Poisons would be more appropriate .

You hear this from nutritionist and doctors too " treats are ok now and again" this is glamourising rubbish and trash which are fundamentally the problem.

Bigus wrote: »
    I honestly think calling Junk and sugar foods TREATS, is part of the problem.

Nice Poisons would be more appropriate .

You hear this from nutritionist and doctors too " treats are ok now and again" this is glamourising rubbish and trash which are fundamentally the problem.

They are okay now and then, though, that's part of healthy eating. A little of what you like and NOTHING in excess. Letting a kid pick out a bar and bag of crisps once at the weekend is not excessive, it's not a fundamental problem. It's actually teaching them self control around indulgent items. It's a treat, something to be had as a rarity. The same way sharing a bottle of wine over dinner is a treat, not something to be had with every meal. It's quite healthy to teach kids that there are nice things in the world like that, that you can eat them now and then, but - now and then is the limit. You have to live a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Aglomerado wrote: »
    There probably wouldn't be so many fat children if the parents stopped insisting on driving them right up to the fúcking classroom door in their massive wagons.

You are right, they walk nowhere anymore. I was walking a mile and back to school from the age of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dremo

Everyone is having good laugs, fat bastards or not, kids are worlds future.

The health risk is very much real, anything from being overweight to diabetes, cancer and more many chronic diseases.

How about we stop feeding kids with refined factory junk and stuff them bellies with fibrous fruits and vegetables.

Bless u all

Advertisement