Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this squat rack be any good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

If its just a squat stand you want, buy a pair from the like of d8 fitness.

At squatting 55kg you might be better putting the money towards a gym membership to get some advice and build up your knowledge to go with everything else. Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 powerpete

Looks a bit flimsy to me, I wouldn't squat with it, Id agree if your gonna spend hundred quid spend it on a decent gym, you'll be able to pick up advice along the way to on how to get stronger as you progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

100kg, so any weight where your sitting on the bench its only safe for 20kg, if your around 80 say.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

100kg, so any weight where your sitting on the bench its only safe for 20kg, if your around 80 say.
    It's says max user weight is 100kg not max load. It's a rough guide to cover their ass not a limit.

Advertisement