Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a listen..Please..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭George Mulcahy

I know Mordeith but a synth is a synth and there is no synth pop thingy on this thing as far as I know. And as far as critique is concerned I work in radio here everyday. If it's constructive as in positive then great but words like crap and ****e have no place on any thread I will ever post on this. I cannot stand Justin Bieber but I am not going to go on this and say that his last single was crap. It's offensive to those who like him. Someone once said I sad eh too much..Now I do'nt..That was criticism but of the positive kind..Hate whatever you like but just be nice about it..

Sorry V.J. It's hurting mine as well..lol..I am genuinely George Mulcahy trust me..I am so loving every minute of this..Google me if you do'nt believe me..Clik on images..That's me sitting down..I am loving this..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Sorry V.J. It's hurting mine as well..lol..I am genuinely George Mulcahy trust me..I am so loving every minute of this..Google me if you do'nt believe me..Clik on images..That's me sitting down..I am loving this..

George, are you that guy in the Inbetweeners movie who is 'having it' on his own and asks can he go round to their place for a shower?

Either way, IN THE SAME WAY AS TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS TENDS TO IRK PEOPLE, TYPING AND PUNCTUATING YOUR SENTENCES WITH TWO FULL STOPS GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE OFF YOUR BEAN AND JUST COME OUT OF A NIGHTCLUB AFTER NECKING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF DRUGS AND WANT TO CHAT B0LL0KS TO THE FIRST PERSON YOU SEE. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THAT GUY NOW DO YOU GEORGE?

What have I done now. I love The Inbetweeners but I do'nt remember that bit. Can we not all be friends and start again.

Advertisement