Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 16th

Options
  • 16-09-2019 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

3.45 Galway, Future Proof. Around 10/11. Best bet of the day, I've backed it to win. The horse should be about 1/5

3.30 Thirsk, Indian Pursuit, layed for 4 places @ 15/8, don't think it will be placed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    3.45 Galway, Future Proof. Around 10/11. Best bet of the day, I've backed it to win. The horse should be about 1/5
    It might well win but there's absolutely no way in hell it should be as short as 1.2, off the back of a break and failed to get job done when short prices before, 2nd fav an impressive bumper winner and will be no pushover. Rest of the field is anybodys guess.

In other news, I like Tarrzan in the 4.10 at Brighton, probably won't win but it's decent value at current price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

It might well win but there's absolutely no way in hell it should be as short as 1.2, off the back of a break and failed to get job done when short prices before, 2nd fav an impressive bumper winner and will be no pushover. Rest of the field is anybodys guess.

In other news, I like Tarrzan in the 4.10 at Brighton, probably won't win but it's decent value at current price.

Future proof was stuffed, I didn't back Tarzan but I had a tip for it, I was told it wouldn't be out of the first tree :). Was 3rd 8-1. Any opinions on buildmeupbuttercup in the cezarawitch?

Never the Twain shall meet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭Itziger

3.30 Thirsk, Indian Pursuit, layed for 4 places @ 15/8, don't think it will be placed.

Beyond a joke at this stage, lad.

You got the Thirsk one right, but I see the horse was 8/1 !!! WTF! Big drift that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Massive gamble landed in the 6:45 Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Andrew00 wrote: »

Massive gamble my hoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Andrew00 wrote: »

The 7:15 was double figures into 5/1 winner in bumper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Having a decent bet on the usa. The delayed 10.15 @ delaware, should be off around 10.40 or a litter later even. The fav, Royally Bred is around 4/5 but I don't think it will win. Feeding money in for the lay.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

Having a decent bet on the usa. The delayed 10.15 @ delaware, should be off around 10.40 or a litter later even. The fav, Royally Bred is around 4/5 but I don't think it will win. Feeding money in for the lay.

Well done goat-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

One final bet on the usa, 12.22 Mountaineer, Atreyu - around 4/6. Looking at the split times there is nothing in the race that can put it to the horse. Feeding it in for the win.

I'm out

• Advertisement

Cheers Goaty. Really appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedule and staying up until past midnight to give us all a long odds on winner at some backwater US track, real dedication to the cause and the sign of a real pro. Bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Cheers Goaty. Really appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedule and staying up until past midnight to give us all a long odds on winner at some backwater US track, real dedication to the cause and the sign of a real pro. Bravo.

Pity the 2/5 shot that finished 4th didn't do his unbeatable fractions.:pac:

Pity the 2/5 shot that finished 4th didn't do his unbeatable fractions.:pac:
    It won :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

No way :):):):)

I must have checked it wrong - I bow to the goat, even JP doesn't land gambles in Mountaineer.

But when JP does have a live one you can be sure he's posting it on boards (using one of his many different accounts)

Advertisement