Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marrakech 70.3

Options
  • 05-09-2019 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi all anybody heading to Marrakech 70.3 October 27th. Hoping to do it next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

that should be an intersitng race. more downhill than up hill ( typicaly with some headwind into marrakesh ) logistiacaly a bit challenging ( at the same time a scenic drive to race start)
    roads are better than ireland ...
    i was rather surprised that the race is sold out. ( i dont know how many entries there is but still i was surpirsed )

that should be fun if you stay at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kenn0

peter kern wrote: »
    that should be an intersitng race. more downhill than up hill ( typicaly with some headwind into marrakesh ) logistiacaly a bit challenging ( at the same time a scenic drive to race start)
    roads are better than ireland ...
    i was rather surprised that the race is sold out. ( i dont know how many entries there is but still i was surpirsed )

that should be fun if you stay at least a week.

2 fights there 2 flights back. Was there a few years back. Amazing place. Hopefully it goes well. It would be a great race to do. 🇲🇦

kenn0 wrote: »
    2 fights there 2 flights back. Was there a few years back. Amazing place. Hopefully it goes well. It would be a great race to do. ����

where are you based to need 2 flights to get there?
    i was talking more aobut locostics as swim venue is far from city but i bleie they have buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kenn0

peter kern wrote: »
    where are you based to need 2 flights to get there?
    i was talking more aobut locostics as swim venue is far from city but i bleie they have buses.

Flying form Ireland. No direct flights that time of the year. Had. A quick look on Skyscanner.

ryanair fly thursday and sunday. they have done so for a while they have no 2020 timetable yet but i dont think they will stop that flight .

since you dont seem to suffer from islamophobia

https://www.facebook.com/TriNorthAfrica/

this would be a race i would look at .i trying to motivate myslef to go to kona but that race inspires me by far more, i could not think off a better place to do an ironman.
    its a lot of hassle to get there but flights are surpisngly cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement