Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a minimal wardrobe for college (Guy)

Options
  • 23-08-2019 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm starting back into college again this year and I'm using this time to make some long overdue changes.

I want to develop a more minimalist wardrobe.
    Just buying less crap and buying better quality clothing, less fast fashion and just a cut down version of what I actually like wearing.

I like how Jack Dorsey of Twitter dresses..
    I'd like to go with some variation of that.

I don't want just multiples of the one outfit.
    I just want everything to work together, so I could almost get dressed in the dark and look presentable.

This is what I'm thinking of so far:
    - A few t-shirts.
    - Probably 2 pairs of jeans, black and grey or something.
    - Some jumpers.
    -Hoodies
    -A leather/or suede jacket
    -A nice pair of runners too.

I'm thinking of just a handful of clothes, not a rake of t-shirts and hoodies..

I don't know what I really need, I'll just be going to class.. I drive there and park at the college..
    So I just need something to keep the rain off my back - a leather jacket would do that.
    To keep warm I'd be wearing a hoodie under a jacket or something..

Is there anything I'm missing?

Would I get away with something like this for college?
    It might be a little different but it's much in a muchness since every other fella will be wearing some skinny joggers and a half zip.
    What do ye think?

Advertisement