Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast

Options
  • 16-08-2019 11:43pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or set these spiking in cost.

I see them going for 200 with say 15 average to poor games.

I've a few if them but unfortunately I don't have my first one that my then GF bought me as a Christmas gift.
    It was 350 pounds with blue stinger two controllers and the case. She hasn't spent that on me since.

It ended up being a great unit for getting a back catalogue going.

I still have the case though. I was big into branded cases at the time, ultimately it protected the gear but it devalued them as I ditched the boxes.

It's still my favourite controller is anyone playing them these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Are they going for 200 of those british pounds for a boxed console?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

No euro

Here's one. Not boxed but nice

http://www.adverts.ie/18204385

That said some yellows going for half that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

When I have these I usually sell for around 100 o so with a dozen games so these people may be chancing their arms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Someone offered 200, guess if you wait long enough you’ll always get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Console was going for 50 euro for years. Kicking myself I didn't get one as I am gonna soon.

Now you often see them on adverts for 100 and often times more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement