Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedframe and Mattress - too cheap?

Options
  • 22-08-2019 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys, I've been thinking about buying a bed frame and mattress from either Mattress Liquidation or The Bed Shop specifically the black leather one with the 10 inch Balmoral mattress

I'm worried that since it's 230 that the mattress is going to be a heap of rubbish. Has anyone ever bought from either company before? Is this too much of a gamble
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How much does the bedframe costs?
    sharono9 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I've been thinking about buying a bed frame and mattress from either Mattress Liquidation or The Bed Shop specifically the black leather one with the 10 inch Balmoral mattress

I'm worried that since it's 230 that the mattress is going to be a heap of rubbish. Has anyone ever bought from either company before? Is this too much of a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Sounds very cheap OP. Maybe look up reviews on the Balmoral mattress. Those liquadation shops seem to be just selling really cheap stuff, I had a walk around one a few weeks back and it was all tat.
    Amazon sell mattresses vacumn packed, have a look there as some of them get very good reviews for decent prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

What about trying bigmickeys.ie? They have a profile on Boards (active on bargain alerts) and seem to do good deals and have decent reviews.

Disclaimer - I've nothing to do with them and no direct experience with them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

for years i was buying cheap beds and mattresses. my god if it wasnt the bed falling asunder it would be the springs creaking and sticking through... i never had money to buy a decent bed, i was replacing my bed every 3 years an absolute pain to throw the old one out get rid of mattress etc. said feck that i bought a huge big strong frame oak cost about 1000 euros. but its not the type of thing to start falling apart. my mattress aint great but i have a combo mattress foam topper 120 euro and a duck feather filled topper under that that was about 80 well worth investing in good quality beds and mattreesses. cheap ones i think are a false economy

Advertisement