Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Little Pony 1980s ponies Back!

Options
  • 09-06-2019 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

For those of you that don’t know the original My Little Pony’s are back as a Special Edition in Smyths (might also be at different retailers too). They are out as a 35 year Anniversary.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/fashion-and-dolls/my-little-pony/my-little-pony-retro-pony-packs/p/172519?gclid=CNG638Sv3eICFQa07Qodfi8FWg

Picked up a few. Impressed with the quality, was expecting them to be a lighter, inferior plastic, but they seem to be the same weight as the originals.
    The image on the back of the box is of all the original ponies that came out.

Also noticed there last week they have the Grooming Parlour (Pretty Parlour in the US) in stock, will pick this up another time. Spent hours playing with My Little Ponies and the Grooming Parlour. Really loved it.

This has brought back so many happy memories! I remember having a duvet cover too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My sister used to have them

Advertisement