Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2fm New Breakfast Show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Hrududu wrote:
    Well done 2FM for caving and catering to the lowest common denominator.

For a state owned radio station - people should expect better.

2fm has been dire for so long.

When has this station ever anything approaching intelligent or tought provoking programming?
    2fm are moving back to their proper demographic, 15-34 year olds.

Why should the TV liclence payer be even funding a niche station then?

15-34 year olds are better served by the likes RED Fm etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Echelle

Listened to that dreadful programme for about 5 minutes at 8.30 yestertday. I found it really annoying and so full of sound effects that really only create noise. They seem to have a telephone call- in seeking to find the noisiest child. Yesterrday , for God's sake, they had a child answering obviously rehearsed questions and then got the kid to scream into the phone. WHO FINDS THAT REMOTELY FUNNY, AMUSING OR WORTHWHILE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Hrududu wrote:
    Two middle aged men trying to be 'crazy' and 'hilarious'

Jim is barely in his 30s.

I don't think they TRY to be funny. They ARE funny. If there's a few low lying aeroplanes over your head, don't come on and slate a show because "they're middle aged". You couldn't even get that bit right!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Cork wrote:

We don't. 2fm is totally self funded by its advertising.

Once again may I remind the few that don't like the new format that it has been at the top of the ratings in Dublin for nearly 10 years so it can't be that bad.;)

Loved that prank call yesterday morning with yer man from Naked Camera LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

nipplenuts wrote:
    It's not just you. The show is peurile and aimed at the LCD. Always was.

Agree completely. Irish breakfast radio is absolutely dreadful...to think the Brits have Wogan and Jonathan Ross and we have to listen to those two pr*cks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

it has been at the top of the ratings in Dublin for nearly 10 years
    That has actually been part of its problem - between the ads with no "01" prefixes and the discussions about what's on "in town", it's regularly perceived as a Dublin station that just happens to be available nationwide.

Interestingly, in my rare and unwarranted eavesdropping sessions on Newstalk, the same accusation could be levelled at them.

The difference is that Newstalk is in transition from being a Dublin station; RTE 2 was never (meant to be) that, and so has no excuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

bbability wrote:
    We don't. 2fm is totally self funded by its advertising.

Once again may I remind the few that don't like the new format that it has been at the top of the ratings in Dublin for nearly 10 years so it can't be that bad.;)

10 year old formated radio - I'd expect better from a state owned radio station.

I am not saying that there is not a market for this type of programming - but why RTE don't try something half intelligent.
    to think the Brits have Wogan and Jonathan Ross and we have to listen to those two pr*cks

There is more choice on the radio dial than "2fm New Breakfast Show" nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Foolitz

Well, it didn't take too long for the begrudgers to appear!

I think Colm & Jim Jim are doing a great job and it's obvious many many people think so too. Wogan and Ross were also called pr**s when they first appeared. It's hilarious that people want something 'more intelligent' yet resort to name calling like that.

I see their new podcast went into the chart in the top 5..... yeah, nobody likes what they're doing :rolleyes:

Well done Colm and Jim!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭extraice

2fm is state owned and will never be any good when you have a guy that old hills still putting out tunes like he was a 20 year old in a pirate radio station
    2 fm going back in time not with the whast happen to day Larry Gogan nice guy should be on one

when and if it happen Digital Broadcasting (hopefuly the Bci wont get there hands on it we many be able to listen to what we want )
    look at the bbc radio 1 with it good line up and music what happen to the 6 tp 6 on sat nights now have lot off radio station via sky and would list to them be for any station . In the car would be mps r 2 dayfm

Was in Spain and had to drive and listen to los40.com now that a radio station and have via 19.2 astra

2fm is a young station 16 - 35 and like 35 60 age group let young people in there to run it

jurdy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

MemEmee wrote:
    is it just me or are Colm and Jim Jam! Rubbish and annoying and almost worse than Marty...
    There was too much "comedy" on in the mornings anyway. Why can't they just do something in the style of drivetime programmes in the morning? Same listeners so why not the same style?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Cork wrote:

Oh come on, like Radio 1/2 isnt aimed at a niche market. 2FM was set up for that demographic in mind, by having Marty Whelan in a prime slot for this demographic was ridiculous! Red fm isnt nationwide and yes the is aimed at a younger demographic as are a lot of the dublin stations but they are privately owned. Personally Im 24 and paying taxes so I would like my taxes to go towards a station that caters for my age group.

Cork wrote:

Sorry Cork I'm not picking on you but that's real Irish. That's like saying we don't need EsatBT because Eircom can supply telephones. The more competition the better I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Dougie Highlife ! FFS ! What a W@NKER ! I'm sure FM104 were gutted when he was also "poached" to support the two lads on 2fm :rolleyes:

The lads seem a little more tepid and formal since they have gone to 2fm from what Ive heard so far.

What are the new listeners making of it all ? (ie the country folk)

Would Dougie make you want to tune in?

Sizzler wrote:
    The lads seem a little more tepid and formal since they have gone to 2fm
    QUOTE]

I think the new show sounds better than the old one. Certainly wouldn't say they're formal, quite the contrary. I'm hearing the show on in shops everywhere I go. Lot of mates in Cork are big into the lads after years of me telling them about it. I'm feeling good in the mornings again! :)

Sizzler wrote:
    What are the new listeners making of it all ? (ie the country folk)

The "country folk" have been listening to them as far as Longford for the last 10 years . Don't forget fm104 can be picked up nearly 100 miles outside Dublin. And that doesn't take into consideration the amount of "country folk" who happen to work and live in the pale. If anyone thought for a second that they were just going to up and leave all their material which has made them successful for the last number of years was very much mistaken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I've been forced to listen to them in the car on the way to work in the mornings of late. Even though the journey is about 8 mins its too much Colm & Jim Jim for my ears to take. They use too many "zany" sound effects which are pretty inane and their jingles suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'll agree with ya that their jingles aren't as good as the move, but then I've been listening to them on FM104 for years.

They're definitely the best thing on in the morning though IMO. Not hard though really given the alternatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    They're definitely the best thing on in the morning though IMO. Not hard though really given the alternatives.

I think that about sums it up for me; they are far from ideal, but IMO at least, they're about as good as I can hope to expect.
    I find it laughable that critics in this thread are debunking the show as same old same, formulaic and the like but yet if you asked them their morning favourite you'd probably wind up with "demo" or those idiots on spin as an answer...the delicious irony...

descry wrote:
    Oh come on, like Radio 1/2 isnt aimed at a niche market. 2FM was set up for that demographic in mind, by having Marty Whelan in a prime slot for this demographic was ridiculous! Red fm isnt nationwide and yes the is aimed at a younger demographic as are a lot of the dublin stations but they are privately owned. Personally Im 24 and paying taxes so I would like my taxes to go towards a station that caters for my age group.

I couldn't agree more.

I would have thought that when compiling a schedule for a radio station aimed at 15 - 34 year olds, the first step is to remove anyone under 15 (ie the kids on the morning show) and anyone over 35 (Marty, Larry, Gerry, John Clarke, Dave, there are a few more at the weekends).

The next is to update the playlist, especially at weekends when students etc have the most free time to tune in. I've heard the ads during Rick O'Shea and Will Leahy's shows for Ireland's Biggest Jukebox with John Clarke on Sunday afternoons. It mentions "From the 60s [bit of music from the 60s], the 70s [" from the 70s], to the 80s [ " " 80s] and right up to the 90s (etc etc). I'm just inside the target market and can hardly remember the 90s, but somehow a station aimed at me can play music from the 60s. And this is the slot in which most of the target audience are listening to the radio whilst cramming in homework etc, not listening to music their parents are too young to remember on a "youth" station!!

If they put us off 2fm at the weekend, why would we tune in during the week? Even during the week, Will Leahy is still talking about being "the guy that's usually on on Saturday" a month after starting the weekday show and Ruth Scott can't do a link without mentioning her appearances on "The Restaurant" and "Celebrity (that's a loose term) Jigs and Reels".

Not to mention Gift Nation or Nob Grub or whatever it's called.

Compare BBC R1 to RTE 2fm. Same target audience but their schedules couldn't be more different. The new 2fm schedule is an attempt to be more like R1 (including "borrowing" NewsBeat) but they really need to check out what fm104, spin, beat, Red FM etc are up to if they want to bring 2fm back to its former glory.

But it's an RTE job so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:

Wertz wrote:
    I think that about sums it up for me; they are far from ideal, but IMO at least, they're about as good as I can hope to expect.
    I find it laughable that critics in this thread are debunking the show as same old same, formulaic and the like but yet if you asked them their morning favourite you'd probably wind up with "demo" or those idiots on spin as an answer...the delicious irony...
    I like Pure Breakfast on Phantom actually, but the DJ's fake accent gets annoying and the hardcore rock wrecks my head at 6.30 in the morning. Spin is equally as bad as any other morning "comedy" show.

• Advertisement

Cork wrote:
    2fm is funded fully through advertising revenue. It's the only RTE outlet that doesn't get a penny of the license fee because a popular music station isn't a necessity.

Then again, neither is Lyric FM. And Radio 1 and RnaG got on fine back when they had to share the one station...

Wertz wrote:

I can't pick up Spin here in the sticks, but from what I recall from my Dublin dwelling days its just as bad as Beat down here. I rather like Morning Ireland in the morning but Áine Lawlor is a bit of a head wrecker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

2fm is funded fully through advertising revenue. It's the only RTE outlet that doesn't get a penny of the license fee because a popular music station isn't a necessity.

Along with 2FM, RTÉ Publishing gets its money completely from advertising. RTÉ Publishing includes the RTÉ Guide, Aertel and rte.ie
    Then again, neither is Lyric FM. And Radio 1 and RnaG got on fine back when they had to share the one station...

RnaG shared its frequency with FM3, the forerunner of LyricFM, until 1999. Normally 12 hours a day split, RnaG was on air during the 1990's from 8am until 7:30pm. FM3 used to have an afternoon show too, from around 2:30pm until 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I like Pure Breakfast on Phantom actually, but the DJ's fake accent gets annoying and the hardcore rock wrecks my head at 6.30 in the morning.

Hardly fake, he's Canadian! :rolleyes:

Whatever.

Will RTE ever realise how few of 2fm's listeners are actually inside the "target" market? Maybe they will if a nationwide version of 104/Beat/Spin is launched.

Oh man, I heard that "Kids go crazy" thing this morning. The last thing I want to hear when I'm out of bed 5 mins is some retard child screaming "I'm a crazy kiiiiiid" down the phone, after said kids mother brags about what adorably idiotic things the child has done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

listened yesterday, soundboard operated crank calls, how 1998.

This thread is hilarious! The more that show grows the more people seem to be getting upset!

Let's face it lads and lasses, Colm and Jim Jim are getting a huge reaction Nationwide and it will only grow and grow the more it's talked about!

The reaction in the real world from total randomers I talk to is that they ALL love the show.

Slag it off all we like, it's the best thing on Irish radio for the past 20 years.

Fool which one of the boys are you s**king off???

You have nothing to back up your claims of "Colm and Jim Jim are getting a huge reaction Nationwide". JNLR figures will tell you all, sometime in the latter half of this year, if even.

I would like to see them do well as much as the next person but ease off on the old 'God, I wanna have their babies' rubbish will ya. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

lads dont no if this was talked about already but did any of ye hear the prank that they do when a south african bloke called gweedo i think his name is rings up someone and offers his services. i think the couple of times i have heard him he was a plumber. absolutely hillarious to listen to and whoever is on the other end of the line always cracks up laughin.
    does anyone no if he rings up people in ireland or is it somewhere else?
    also anyone with any links or knows where to find these would be very much appriciated if they could let me no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

magnumlady wrote:
    They are hilarious such a refreshing change from Marty.
    Loved the prank call today and Martin 'Luther' King the weather man yesterday.
    Well done to them.

I don't even have to listen to this show to know that, just like every other show on 2FM, it's utter sh*t, having heard these (frankly too old to be on a "youth" station) "DJ's" on FM104.

Irish radio is an absolute EMBARRASSMENT. Bar newstalk and a few shows on Today FM, there are no redeeming factors whatsoever for any of the stations I can receive in Dublin.

If you want to hear a real breakfast show, listen to Phil Jupitus on BBC 6 music or Radio 2, not two lads old enough to be their average listeners grandparents trying to be zany at 7am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭patrickc

i tune between todayfm and 2fm, Guedo?? was very funny yesterday first time i heard him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Guido is just imported from an Aussie radio show and
    is a tad dated at this stage.

Think of him as an Australian Greek imigrant version of Ali G/Borat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Hatzis

Even with the new schedule, 2fm looks nothing like a station aimed at 15-34 year olds. Check out the weekday schedule from RTE.ie:

06:00 The Colm and Jim-Jim Breakfast Show
    Music and chat that doesn't take itself too seriously with Colm Hayes and Jim-Jim Nugent.
    One of their jingles contains the line "All other shows are crappy". At 6am, the last thing I want to hear is a childish prank call, a child on the phone having a nervous breakdown to win a 2fm mug and really badly re-written chart songs as jingles. This is obviously an attempt my RTE to create a show like Chris Moyles. And the most annoying part of any radio show is when they slag off the competitors.

09:00 Gerry Ryan
    Lively and unpredictable chat, with competitions and music.
    Housewives phoning in to complain that their neighbours aren't cleaning up after their dogs and a heavy smoker pretending to take them seriously. Gotta love it.

12:00 Nikki Hayes
    A mix of brand new pop, R & B and dance from your favourite artists.
    Fair enough.

14:00 Rick O'Shea
    The hottest new music with Rick O'Shea.
    He tries too hard.

17:00 The Will Leahy Show
    All the songs and craic you need to get home.
    A month on and he's still talking about the fact that he used to be on on Saturdays and this might be your first time listening. He's like Colm, Jim Jim and Marty combined except he plays some decent music.

19:00 Avril
    Avril Hoare presents music, chat, traffic reports and stories for drivetime.
    So do Radio 1 and Lyric FM. They need to put more music in this slot. The only thing I hope they don't pick up from Spin, 104 etc is the top 20 songs of the day, as decided by some tacky DJ that's going to pretend they've compiled all of the day's text requests to make the countdown.

20:00 Jenny Huston's Waiting Room
    With Jenny Lewis live at ****** 2006.

22:00 Damian Farrelly
    The best in new music and classics with Damian Farrelly, with the 'A to Z quiz' and the 'Cruise to Snooze'.

00:00 Dan Hegarty
    The alternative to sleep. Alt Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Electro, Folkietronic, plus the 2fm Studio Sessions.

02:00 The Late Night Sessions
    A selection of DJ sets and live performances. 2.00am Sven Vath 3.00am Splitloop resident mix 4.00am Psychonavigation monthly mix.
    Boy racer radio.

05:00 2fm Overnight
    A selection of 2fm's best shows from the last week

Wait - where's Ruth "I was on the Restaurant and 'Celeb' Jigs and Reels and I'm sooooooooo funny" Scott?

And the most annoying part of any radio show is when they slag off the competitors.

The only thing I hope they don't pick up from Spin, 104 etc is the top 20 songs of the day, as decided by some tacky DJ that's going to pretend they've compiled all of the day's text requests to make the countdown.

Kinda shot your own argument down there eh?!

Annnnnnnnyway.

Neither Spin nor 104 have a 'compiled by your texts' show in the evening.

The Zoo Crew hot 30 is just a set of songs which Spin feel their audience want to hear and it obviously seems to work.

104 have a download chart which to me is about as fresh as you can get as the types of songs being downloaded change from day to day I assume.

So in essence, you're slagging off Spin and 104 for actually knowing who they're aiming at and going for them.

I hope you don't work in radio programming mate. :D

Big Balls wrote:
    Fool which one of the boys are you s**king off???

You have nothing to back up your claims of "Colm and Jim Jim are getting a huge reaction Nationwide". JNLR figures will tell you all, sometime in the latter half of this year, if even.

You are right of course Big Balls, the only thing backing up my gut feeling that the show is going to be huge is almost evryone I talk to loves it. From people who used to listen to people who never heard the two lads before.

It's also on everywhere I go, and when I'm stuck in traffic I see a lot of other drivers laughing at the same time as me listening to 2fM.

Even the amount of interest in it here after 5 weeks goes to show how much of a buzz there is. Like it or loathe it (as many here obviously do), it has a huge buzz around it.

I'm sure the radio survey results will prove it's working when they get printed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Culture2007

Foolitz wrote:
    This thread is hilarious! The more that show grows the more people seem to be getting upset!

What figures can you give to prove the show has grown? There is no denying the presenters are successful, but as of yet there is no way to measure how much the show has grown.
    Foolitz wrote:
    Let's face it lads and lasses, Colm and Jim Jim are getting a huge reaction Nationwide and it will only grow and grow the more it's talked about!

The reaction in the real world from total randomers I talk to is that they ALL love the show.

Well any radio show which has received the amount of press this show has got over the last 2 months will get a reaction of some type. Whether this results in the show growing remains to be seen. I'm delighted the random people you spoke with love the show. While you may consider this the real world, unfortunately the management in RTE will only want the solid word of the JNLR book later this year.

Big Balls wrote:
    Neither Spin nor 104 have a 'compiled by your texts' show in the evening.

The Zoo Crew hot 30 is just a set of songs which Spin feel their audience want to hear and it obviously seems to work.

104 have a download chart which to me is about as fresh as you can get as the types of songs being downloaded change from day to day I assume.
    They're equally as annoying - 2fm have already stolen "Newsbeat" and show formats etc from BBC R1. I'm just saying that they should be more like Spin and 104, but without a contdown of 30 songs which means you get to hear the same sh1t at the same time every night.

I just said that so RTE people (who obviously monitored Boards and TVForum coming up to the news revamp) don't put one of these shows on 2fm. Other than this chart, now that the Strawberry's gone, FM104 is great.

Most people that listen to 2fm in their cars are commuters whose local radio stations dont extend to Dublin, or if they do they have to constantly retune to get them.

If Spin or 104 went nationwide, 2fm would be screwed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Even with the new schedule, 2fm looks nothing like a station aimed at 15-34 year olds. Check out the weekday schedule from RTE.ie:

06:00 The Colm and Jim-Jim Breakfast Show
    Music and chat that doesn't take itself too seriously with Colm Hayes and Jim-Jim Nugent.
    One of their jingles contains the line "All other shows are crappy". At 6am, the last thing I want to hear is a childish prank call, a child on the phone having a nervous breakdown to win a 2fm mug and really badly re-written chart songs as jingles. This is obviously an attempt my RTE to create a show like Chris Moyles. And the most annoying part of any radio show is when they slag off the competitors.

09:00 Gerry Ryan
    Lively and unpredictable chat, with competitions and music.
    Housewives phoning in to complain that their neighbours aren't cleaning up after their dogs and a heavy smoker pretending to take them seriously. Gotta love it.

12:00 Nikki Hayes
    A mix of brand new pop, R & B and dance from your favourite artists.
    Fair enough.

14:00 Rick O'Shea
    The hottest new music with Rick O'Shea.
    He tries too hard.

17:00 The Will Leahy Show
    All the songs and craic you need to get home.
    A month on and he's still talking about the fact that he used to be on on Saturdays and this might be your first time listening. He's like Colm, Jim Jim and Marty combined except he plays some decent music.

19:00 Avril
    Avril Hoare presents music, chat, traffic reports and stories for drivetime.
    So do Radio 1 and Lyric FM. They need to put more music in this slot. The only thing I hope they don't pick up from Spin, 104 etc is the top 20 songs of the day, as decided by some tacky DJ that's going to pretend they've compiled all of the day's text requests to make the countdown.

20:00 Jenny Huston's Waiting Room
    With Jenny Lewis live at ****** 2006.

22:00 Damian Farrelly
    The best in new music and classics with Damian Farrelly, with the 'A to Z quiz' and the 'Cruise to Snooze'.

00:00 Dan Hegarty
    The alternative to sleep. Alt Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Electro, Folkietronic, plus the 2fm Studio Sessions.

02:00 The Late Night Sessions
    A selection of DJ sets and live performances. 2.00am Sven Vath 3.00am Splitloop resident mix 4.00am Psychonavigation monthly mix.
    Boy racer radio.

05:00 2fm Overnight
    A selection of 2fm's best shows from the last week

Wait - where's Ruth "I was on the Restaurant and 'Celeb' Jigs and Reels and I'm sooooooooo funny" Scott?

Just for the purposes of fair comparison by the way, that is 2FMs Friday Schedule only. Monday to Thursday is different after drive. Not defending (or indeed attacking it!) but just for information. Carry on.

Simon

Yeah, just thought of that after when I noticed Ruth Scott was missing.

Not like the weekends get any better or anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Boy Wonders

Big Balls wrote:
    Jim is barely in his 30s.

OMG, TELL me you are kidding, there is NO WAY that guy is that young. I've seen photos, they both look about 40ish, and that's what they sound like too. They are as much in the demograph as the Irish Times reviewer. The kids they call up are closer in age to their target audience IMO.:)

But that doesn't mean its bad though, just sayin':)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Why do people in the forum whinge so much? I've honestly never seen the likes of it before. Does anyone actually like anything?

I'm one of the few who likes Gerry Ryan! I didnt mind Marty Whelans Breakfast show. I always stuck it on in the mornings before I left for work, but its those 2 goons who think they've reinvented radio shows, but are a complete cliché of moronic LCD radio who really annoy the hell out of me.

Anyone else notice that Marty is still bitter? Not a mention of the breakfast show in his opening link unlike GR. He needs to snap out of this and quick.

• Advertisement

I think its funny how he talks about his old show. I wouldnt blame him for being bitter. He was treated terribly by the powers that be in 2FM.

Nightwish wrote:
    I wouldnt blame him for being bitter. He was treated terribly by the powers that be in 2FM.

HE was told it was only a temporary fix. Don't mind the hype. There will be plenty of room for him when Digital goes full-on. Bitter as a lemon, he is. He should just bite the bullet and be a true pro as he has always been. Thank the guys for the show and get on with his own.

Does anyone actually like anything?
    No!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Boy Wonders

Not Likely!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

Is it me or are the jingles on that show some of the worst contrived annoying $hite ever concieved? Did they get monkeys to do it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement