Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzle No.9

Options
  • 27-02-2000 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

The gym was generally crowded at lunch hour and part of the reason was that Alf Adams, Bill Boundy, Don Dinelli and Gary Goodman always attended.
    Following their workout the four would regularly retire to the sauna. Alf and Bill read magazines. Don always brought a thermos with a drink, and Gary just talked about the next million pound deal he was working on. One day when they left the sauna they realised Gary had not come out. When they went back in they found him with a deep stabwound through the heart. Detectives searched the sauna for clues but found none. An autopsy even failed to identify the murder weapon.
    How had he been killed and by whom?

I do realise that this question isnt really a logic one or even a riddle. I put it here cause ppl are bound to put up some laugh of an explaination that.
    Its from mindtrap and in that game Q's with y/n answers are possible so its damn hard to get the answer without that. Lets see some good ones tho smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Gary was not very bright.
    Obviously, it was a life insurance fraud. He took Don's thermos into the sauna, and melted it down (theres usually a fire or something there...) to forge a knife-like weapon.
    Then, he killed himself, so he could get a million pounds from the life insurance crowd.

Its not a very good answer, but its the truth itellya!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm taking a wild guess.

Don killed him (But I don't have a motive). He made an ice dagger and stuck it in the thermos flask then stabbed him with it. The ice melted so thier was no evidence. The sauna would see to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

GAH!
    Ure too bright tongue.gif

One ring to rule them all, One ring to to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya, well, maybe I was right, and the metal melted down afterwards too, and it was absorbed into his bloodstream, and he died of blood poisoning

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

woohoo! biggrin.gif Time for some lovin
    smileysex5.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement