Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netscafe, this is your warning

Options
  • 24-02-2000 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Its a wonder you did not put in your real email address, as people may have wanted to contact you about booking dates. Is it because you didn't want to get into any trouble over your offending comments?(which have since been deleted)

I will not tolorate such behaivior here and I don't think that itwill be tolerated anywhere else either.

Posts under these names were made within a matter of minutes of each other.
    23/02/2000 Topic: Netscafe gaming nights fastest server in Dublin.
    Tec-no IP=159.134.224.242
    shinedog IP=159.134.224.242
    [GD]mixu IP=159.134.224.242
    netscafe IP=159.134.224.242

You also refered to these other nicks in your posts on other boards.

Be very careful what you say in future.

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 24-02-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

That is too much - some scitzo having an argument with himself! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

He's desperate for business and because of all the crap he posted he'll probably get none from the gaming crowd who read the board haha. Way to go Netscafe! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 24-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Moving Target

Netscafe

Hi all,
    Firstly we would like to apologise for postings apparantly from us, especially to Nethouse. Secondly, yes we will be having gaming nights on Fridays, Quake3, etc..
    Lastly for further information please contact quake@netscafe.ie

Rdgz quake admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

ONE WORD, as I dont want to get abuse thrown at me ...... NO

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

/me throws abuse at Lump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MarVin

Lol
    Just really wonted to try out sum new smilies
    eek.gif
    This 1 I luv!!
    rolleyes.gif

If I woz any Cooler, I'd be GOD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No you wouldnt, dont be mad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

way to go monty, keep 'em under pressure. finally i decided to put in a post, heres to u monty

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I just got a loan of Quake 3 from a friend of mine and as yet have not played it. I just don't want to turn into a 'Quakehead' and spend my Friday nights out in ???Rathgar playing with a bunch of overweightm, sweaty men with thick glasses and an even thicker sense of humour. No offence to those people that I like, which now does not include Phil Brennan. I like Andy(u know who u are), Kevin and Monty. That is all.

goodbye

tct

eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

by the by
    i don't like DeVore either for being such a hardass with bubbles. I like bubbles cause of the incredibly well put together web page. Keep up the ggod work

tct

eek.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement