Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty salon appointment system?

Options
  • 04-03-2018 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All, a very specific question but I recently increased my little salon of 1 to 3 therapists all working part time. I'm finding it difficult to keep track of appointments etc. Before now I was a real pen and paper gal. I don't want to invest big in an online system or salon software until I know I'm going to be busy enough with the 3 of us. Does anyone on here use a cheap/free App or know of any other options.
    Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Phorest are obviously the big player in the market and it's great to see an Irish company doing so well internationally. However, it is a big investment for a new business. A free alternative you could look at is shedul.com - it's worth playing around with it to see if it does what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you intend to use your phone or ipad?
    Either way, use something online all of you can access from anywhere

Even Google Calendar can work.

google-calendar-1--57ce2ed35f9b5829f4725689.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I don't think a calendar app would cut the mustard, it's not really geared towards juggling staff and customers and pairing them off into time slots. What the OP needs is a booking system similar to what they'd have in a small GP or dentist's practice.

Advertisement