Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a parka jacket altered?

Options
  • 15-11-2019 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Recently bought a parka jacket in a sale. I'm between a size large and medium and their medium was out of stock so went with a large as I really liked the jacket. Received it today and it fits fine on arm length and shoulder width but it's slightly too big across the chest and could maybe do with being a half inch or so shorter. Is it even possible to get a parka jacket altered down a size smaller or would it ruin the jacket altogether?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I think you could bring it to someone and see what they can do. Fit of clothes especially jackets is a bit oversized at the moment, it could be just the shape that's fashionable.

Advertisement